Anysales On Lcd Televisions?

rmicheald

I am ready to buy an LCD TV and was wondering if anyone had seen any sales. I am looking for both a Television and Monitor. The Television will need to have a USB port so I can hook up an external Hard Drive to watch movies downloaded from the internet.

Thanks.

Most of the current sales are for Plasma screens, as they will go out of production soon.

Just bought a 50" for 35,000, all the whistles and bells including your required USB port. Prices drop sharp if you move down in size a bit...

I am ready to buy an LCD TV and was wondering if anyone had seen any sales. I am looking for both a Television and Monitor. The Television will need to have a USB port so I can hook up an external Hard Drive to watch movies downloaded from the internet.

Thanks.

I have a LG 46" LCD TV that has USB for flash drive and HD, the TV also has build-in HD to record live TV.

/Claus

Also if you go into Power Buy in Central and pay with a credit card you get an extra 15% off!

My mate has just bought a 50inch Series 6 Samsung for 35k.

The issue is that they not accept all credit cards (only certain banks and types).

Cheers