The Student With A Talking D*ck !

i was watching cable late at night, about 2 weeks ago, when I stumbled upon a movie that caught my attention. Even though I couldn't get all the words, it was quite easy to understand and really funny to watch.

Pls, can somebody help me identify this movie ?

Brief synopsis :

Story of a young male student, very tamada, not succesfull with girls, and still virgin. He has one close female friend, who helps him do his homework. He also has a bunch of oter kids, losers like him, who try to catch on video people having sex, to sell the movie to one of their cousin (for internet). These 'friends' also convince the 'hero' to try 'to make it' with his friend, while they hide in the cupboard and record the whole thing. Needless to say, he doesn't achieve anything.

She finally learns about it and kicks him in the balls.

And that's when the movie gets really funny !

Now the guy hears his dick talking to him ! :) And of course, the dick is really horny (and disapointed to be with such a loser) !

After much peripeties, the hero can finally control his dick, tells his love to his friends, happy end ^^

Sounds like the Korean movie with Thai dubbing that we saw about the same time. Some subtitles in English. Fuzzed out photos of ten inch erection in his pants.

sorry, but not my kind of movies. I'm not talkin about a gonzo.

I'm talking about a THAI movie, with THAI actors, speaking THAI. No english subs.

It's a real movie with a SCENARIO, a PLOT, DIALOGUES, TRANSITIONS, etc etc...

I expect better from you Blondie, especially being a moderator :):D

This is the movie.............. I just googled talking dick movie. it was made in 2003. there was a German one made in 1988

http://www.filmpublic.com/topic.php?act=view&id=1290 link for Thai one

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093240/ link for German one

THATS THE ONE !!!

Thank you so much, I just love this movie. :)

It's funny that you found it with gogoole in english : wife and I had been trying in Thai, but to no avail.

Cheers from the sun !

sunsamourai

• 5 weeks later...