Shipping Clothes(ups)

Harryvb

Hallo

We are from Belgium and i read on internet some people shipping the clothes they have both in pratunam home at the UPS shop just outside of the Bayioke hotel ?

How do you do that en how much cost it , does it take a long waiting time at the UPS shop ?

Regards

Harry

Hallo

We are from Belgium and i read on internet some people shipping the clothes they have both in pratunam home at the UPS shop just outside of the Bayioke hotel ?

How do you do that en how much cost it , does it take a long waiting time at the UPS shop ?

Regards

Harry

DHL jumbo box I find better. I think it's around ฿5000/6000 and can get 40/50 items in one. Have not done it for three years though. Price might have gone up.

DHL will collect from Hotel or appartment as well.

Hallo

Regards

Harry

DHL jumbo box I find better. I think it's around ฿5000/6000 and can get 40/50 items in one. Have not done it for three years though. Price might have gone up.

DHL will collect from Hotel or appartment as well.

All the main courier companies do deals on jumbo boxes (25kgs)jumbo box to NZ is THB5000. Which is cheaper thand quicker than normal air freight because it included delivery and customs clearance.