How do we feel about bud's posts?

SeaVisionBurma

How do we feel about bud's posts?  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ELABORATION ON ABOVE CHOICES HERE:

1. Terrific! - Bud is the coolest forum member and posts the wittiest, funniest comments.

2. Heartwarmed - Bud's outlook on relationships is intuitive, sincere, & shows a huge depth of compassion

3. Amazed! - How does Bud find the time to research all of his remarkably accurate trivia and answers to the questions and comments of others?

4. Somewhat Bored - there's only so many times I can handle the German Dating link, or him passing off quotes by Anderson/Rice/Ulvaeus/ as his own.

5. Sympathetic #1 - Towards the poor Thai lady who's picking him up from the airport on the 4th, after having her private emails published all over the forum for weeks

6. Sympathetic #2 - Unless she actually turns out to be the biggest con on God's Green Earth, and fleeces Bud for all he's worth

7. Suicidal - If I hear about how America is a western Super-power one more time I'm gonna slit my wrists.

8. Nonplussed - Bud provides plenty of entertainment while I drink my morning coffee/beer/arsenic (delete whichever not applicable), but I wouldnt miss it if it wasnt there either

9. Outraged - Delete all his posts and ask him to apologise for offending our greater group intellect

10. Undecided - I change my mind as much as he changes the directions of the posts!

???

To George,

I guess I cannot vote, seems my terrific voted did not register. I just had to get a new password to get logged on, so maybe someone in administration does not think I am terrific. If I offended anyone, I did not mean too.

On a more serious note, I need to find out one important thing. I realize this web forum is monitored by Thai Government Officials. I am just wondering if anyone here can be held accountable for anything that they say, i.e., disagreement with things the Thai Government may be doing.

The New Visa Requirements, some people may have violated Thai law by saying things they should have not, or maybe some Thai Government Officials disagree with something I may have said. If so I apologize.

But even more scary for me is can anyone be accountable to them for these email opinions once arriving in Thailand. Can you suffer retribution for whatever was said, be legally accountable and end up in jail or be banned from entering the country even thou your passport is in order?

I am serious, I hope one of the administrator, like George will clear this up.

Bud

aaaahhh, nobody's really offended Bud - just wanted to give you some fun with your own poll.  George, let Bud vote in the Terrific section.

Regarding the worry about things posted coming back to haunt you (ie stuff said in posts on visas, against officials etc) - I wouldnt read to much into anything 'coming back at you'

Given most of the tongue-in-cheek, abrasive, and borderline offensive replies to all the serious topics - half the posters would end up in trouble if this were the case.  I doubt any outside monitors would really care....  IMHO

I voted terrific!!

Bud is the single biggest reason I return daily to check this site.  i tremble with anticipation everytime I see he is the latest poster on a thread as I know I'm in for a treat.  

Lately though, Bud keeps copying and pasteing the same or similar comments on all posts, which is a real downer, but overall he is still totally terrific.  

You rock Bud! no joke.

???

Looks like some people spend part of their time reading nana.com, great to get more than one view.

I really need to be getting packed so I have to slow down on this forum.

Mr. Vietnam says, hey if they give you a hard time, just wave your money, and tell them Saigon Air .. aboutis 15 minutes away. Up Up and away. I will be killed by telling you all this but Vietnam just ruled something very interesting .. but I will not tell.

I really said nothing wrong about the Thailand Government, I can see their side, objectivity look must look at both views, and I certainly do respect their ladies. So I hope everyone is happy.

Bud

???

To Nat,

It just comes to me. I guess living here in Florida, USA next to Mr. Vietnam just gets me stimulated. However, I do not have the kind of coins he has to trade.

To Dr.PP,

Errattic, my ex-wife calls me impulusive, she is a Dr. too.

I hope everyone is well and showing compassion for their fellow correspondents on this site. Positive feed back is always much better than negative. Talk nicely of you Thai neighbors and things will change for the better I am sure. Cross the border yourself, exercise is healthy and that beats going to jail.

Bud

???

Looks like some people spend part of their time reading nana.com, great to get more than one view.

I really need to be getting packed so I have to slow down on this forum.

Mr. Vietnam says, hey if they give you a hard time, just wave your money, and tell them Saigon Air .. aboutis 15 minutes away. Up Up and away. I will be killed by telling you all this but Vietnam just ruled something very interesting .. but I will not tell.

I really said nothing wrong about the Thailand Government, I can see their side, objectivity look must look at both views, and I certainly do respect their ladies. So I hope everyone is happy.

Bud

Vietnam just tanked the stock market because they have no rules that will not steal you blind

Bud is the single biggest reason I return daily to check this site.  i tremble with anticipation everytime I see he is the latest poster on a thread as I know I'm in for a treat.  

Me too. Bud, don't start private e-mail - keep it public!

:o

To Mack,

Just a question, if some unfortunate guy was to go to jail for five years because of his VISA Agencies mistake, or in somebodies opinion his mistake, should this person live, God only knows how anyone could survive that prison system for five years to be released and deported barred from ever returning for 99 years, who gets his money in the bank, his home with 30 year lease?

Bud