Best Breakfast In Pattaya To Be Had Where?

jingjingna

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other people had raved about Robin's Nest but when I tried it last week I was disappointed. Far better breakfast, albeit more expensive, at the Pig & Whistle.

I am guessing that you mean the Robins Nest on Soi Diana. But yes, I agree their budget meal offerings are barely adequate. I was disappointed with their breakfast, in fact it is probably better to keep walking and grab a cheap breakfast at KISS on second road.

Kiss make so many breakfasts, that you know it will always be passable and cheap.

• 2 weeks later...
the wife and i went to Baywatch for the first time today. aroy maak maak. the service was excellent, the room was full and the food was great. very pleasant experience. i tried the 3-egg omelette and it was excellent.

I must say that 'The Butchers Arms' on Soi Bukhaew offers a very good quality breakfast at just 100 baht. get there early for the quality sausage & bacon.

at APEX, LEk and LEK-village they do not have french croissants (small bread) any more.

This was the main part of my breakfirst every morning. And for me, the most valuable part of what they had to offer.

(but you had to put it in the oven, to make them delicious)

The rest is, sorry, mostly shitty for me : unhealthy, fat and tasteles (or worse !) food!

toast bread, cheap bakon,

just good to bring allready overweighted folks quiker to their final day ...

But why should I do pay for this ? They do eat such big portions of this shit and I do pay for it. Maybe to get rid of them more faster !?

Many time, they were not able to serve strawbery jam at APEX! One day, there was no milk for over half an hour.

(so I couldnt eat cornflakes, what I used to to. They don´t have oats, what I would prefer and what is much healthier)

Allways, they forget to fill up the buffet or fill up the coffee pots !

The only reason I still went to eat there, was to meet my friends and have a chat with them.

Edited by dieter1

I heard about one place In Pattaya, I’m not shore where and also onshore about the name. But I think it is nearly beach road, the place says also having good service and relaxing interior. however, I here they serving real American lovely breakfast with egg and bacon and nice bread, blueberry pay, apple pay etc to reasonable prices … and what I remember the name was something like Donald ore maybe Ronald “hmm was it mc before ore after” … yes.. sounds to be a good place …must found It :o

I heard about one place In Pattaya, I'm not shore where and also onshore about the name. But I think it is nearly beach road, the place says also having good service and relaxing interior. however, I here they serving real American lovely breakfast with egg and bacon and nice bread, blueberry pay, apple pay etc to reasonable prices … and what I remember the name was something like Donald ore maybe Ronald "hmm was it mc before ore after" … yes.. sounds to be a good place …must found It :o

Donald McRonald - What a strange name for an eatery - must be American ? :D

Might sound stupid.

There is a place up the hill, I think its called The Windmill. Run by a pommie bloke. Had the best ###### English Breakfast. Nice thick pork sausage, baked beans, best looking bacon, fried tomatoe and a cup of tea for 90baht.

Really nice bloke runs it. Also happy to have a chat. Does good trade with poms and the occassional Ozzie.

We always go there everytime we are in Pattaya riding the big bikes.

Nomad

Can you give more directions to the Windmill please.

thanks.

Hi

Thats my latest place to stay, when visiting SinCity.

Its a great bar/restaurant/guest house and rooms are very nice/clean and inexpensive.

75/27 Soi 5, Jomtiem.Tel : 038232223 www.windmilljomtien <snip>

Its in the same road as Thai Immigration and British Consulate. Alan the owner is a 'top geezer' :D

:o

Dave (only a happy punter)

Edited by soundman
No Email addresses as per Forum Rules.

Hi

Thats my latest place to stay, when visiting SinCity.

Its a great bar/restaurant/guest house and rooms are very nice/clean and inexpensive.

75/27 Soi 5, Jomtiem.Tel : 038232223 www.windmilljomtien <snip>

Its in the same road as Thai Immigration and British Consulate. Alan the owner is a 'top geezer' :D

Dave (only a happy punter)

Yes. I agree, an excellent place for a full English breakfast.

Alan is indeed a 'Top Geezer'.

Try the Queen Victoria Inn Soi 6, they do an enormous breakfast with quality bacon and sausage, eggs mushrooms beans toms toast and a mug of tea..... you can get extras like black pudding chips, bubble and squeak etc, but that's too much...!!! :o

I saw the buffet advertised by Lek hotel but didn't think I'd get 'proper' sausages for that price??

I must admit I do not recall seeing sausages , I will check it out next time.

But if its not a buffet you get hit with charges for extra cups of tea or coffee , so for me no buffet no deal.

They do the little hot dog type sausages

Edited by The Philosopher

• 1 month later...
The main thread seems to be places around Second Rd and Soi 7/8 etc. but if you stay near WS , one of the best and biggest breakfast is Secrets Hotel/Club soi 14 , all there food is recommended

Oh no, the shitee goons have infiltrated TV now !

Doesn't Lazarus have bugger all better to do than trawl the net looking for places to plug the place and then get a goon to write up a post ?

Sort of the way they trawl the net for negatives and report back to the fat controller.

OK, enough about English breakfasts. Where to get a real AMERICAN breakfast, with pancakes, waffles, French toast, Denver omelettes, hash browns, and all those fattening things (with real maple syrup, please)?

.............Texas

Greg's Kitchen 2nd Road ooposte Soi 6 ( nearly ) , an outstanding Breaking of Fast.

I used to go to Gregs quite often but then something happened to the sausages they tasted awful so now I would reccommend Baywatch, which is located towards the bottom of Beach road....a lovely place where the food is excellent (real pork sausages), a good menu with plenty of variety including Thai food and some old Western favourites such as apple pie at very reasonable prices and you have a magnificent view of the sea....oh! and I nearly forgot to mention you get service with a smile. :D

they were probably used by some of the women of Pattaya

Greg's Kitchen 2nd Road ooposte Soi 6 ( nearly ) , an outstanding Breaking of Fast.

:D

I used to go to Gregs quite often but then something happened to the sausages they tasted awful so now I would reccommend Baywatch, which is located towards the bottom of Beach road....a lovely place where the food is excellent (real pork sausages), a good menu with plenty of variety including Thai food and some old Western favourites such as apple pie at very reasonable prices and you have a magnificent view of the sea....oh! and I nearly forgot to mention you get service with a smile. :D

they were probably used by some of the women of Pattaya

Dont know what you mean :o:D:D ??????????????????

Edited by petermik

I think this place might have been mentioned before but in the shopping arcade opposite Mikes Mall adjacent to Soi Lady Diana is a small English cafe called 'The Small Wonder' which offers a very good full English breakfast at a reasonable price: Recommended!

I think this place might have been mentioned before but in the shopping arcade opposite Mikes Mall adjacent to Soi Lady Diana is a small English cafe called 'The Small Wonder' which offers a very good full English breakfast at a reasonable price: Recommended!

They are sooooooo slow there

Order a breakfast - expect it to be delivered by supper time

I don't venture out to Pattaya very often, but every now and then I do get the urge for a proper full English breakfast. This was the case on Sunday and I decided on going to Shenanigans for an Irish breakfast for the grand sum of Baht 150. Value wise I can't complain, two fried eggs, two rashers of bacon, two Irish herb sausages, toms and baked beans, two slices of toast with butter/jam and a coffee. (HP sauce too!)

Got me thinking, is there anywhere else that serves up a better Breakfast around the Beach Road area?

Yes soi yamoto, A bar called the RITZ great breakfast!