Car Rental

TheAceFace

Anybody know any decent car rental places in Pattaya, mine is out of action for a couple of weeks and need something to get around and get the kids to school.

Just looking for a Jazz or anything similar for 2 weeks at a cheap rate :D

Any Ideas......no cowboys :)

Anybody know any decent car rental places in Pattaya, mine is out of action for a couple of weeks and need something to get around and get the kids to school.

Just looking for a Jazz or anything similar for 2 weeks at a cheap rate :D

Any Ideas......no cowboys :)

Hi I use a company from the internet they drop off & collect no extra charge http://www.fastcarhire.co.uk/thailand_car_hire.asp used them fro 12 months for regular hires very good & they have the jazz what you want.

A Pattaya based company I can recommend is "Holiday Rent-a-Car" Holiday Rent-a-Car

Contact Grahame Coleman 0818616600.

They are based on Pattaya 3rd Road. Easy to deal with,proper insurance and you can haggle.

Thairentacar would be my first choice for price but most economy cars are always fully booked - they were doing the Chevy Aveo for 550 baht/day.

A Pattaya based company I can recommend is "Holiday Rent-a-Car" Holiday Rent-a-Car

Contact Grahame Coleman 0818616600.

They are based on Pattaya 3rd Road. Easy to deal with,proper insurance and you can haggle.

Thairentacar would be my first choice for price but most economy cars are always fully booked - they were doing the Chevy Aveo for 550 baht/day.

Can second Holiday rent a car. Propper 1st class insurance, you get a copy of the policy to show if needed. I did not need it. :)

When I first rented cars, I rented from Q-Cars as others had said they were good, but found the cars I received smelled a little damp/stale. I put this down to the fact that their cars are stored on waste ground near to the sea. After several times hiring different cars from them I just had to change as they all suffered this problem. The staff were pleasant enough though.

I also can now recommend Holiday Car Rentals on Pattaya 3rd Road. Clean cars, good service with helpful staff, and a full tank of petrol (unlike Q-cars quarter tank). Have used them many more times now than Q-cars, can't fault their service.

When I first rented cars, I rented from Q-Cars as others had said they were good, but found the cars I received smelled a little damp/stale. I put this down to the fact that their cars are stored on waste ground near to the sea. After several times hiring different cars from them I just had to change as they all suffered this problem. The staff were pleasant enough though.

I also can now recommend Holiday Car Rentals on Pattaya 3rd Road. Clean cars, good service with helpful staff, and a full tank of petrol (unlike Q-cars quarter tank). Have used them many more times now than Q-cars, can't fault their service.

It isn't important how much fuel is in the tank, as you have to bring the car back with the same fuel level as you got it. I don't think some companies give you free fuel.

... I also can now recommend Holiday Car Rentals on Pattaya 3rd Road. Clean cars, good service with helpful staff, and a full tank of petrol (unlike Q-cars quarter tank). Have used them many more times now than Q-cars, can't fault their service.

It isn't important how much fuel is in the tank, as you have to bring the car back with the same fuel level as you got it. I don't think some companies give you free fuel.

Might be a matter of opinion, but I disagree with you. I find it much more convenient to leave with a full tank of petrol and go about my business, and not have to worry about it until I need to return the car. Then just need to fill it back up to the top again, simple and hassle free.

With tanks that are partially full, I have to do some guess work to get it back to the level it was. I believe for this same reason, when I went to hire a car, the paperwork seldom matched the fuel level, for example paper work says quarter tank but is actually a little less. Then on returning the car you are brought up on the full level not matching the paper work, even if it does match what was originally received.

It's not just having good clean cars that don't smell, it also about the service and overall hassle free experience. That is why I value Holiday Car Rentals over Q-cars, based on my own personal experiences.

Nobody is talking about free fuel.