Chevrolet Service Question.

Hi, I am on my way to buy a 2nd hand Chev Captiva.

Reading in this and other forums I´ve picked up on the "fact" that Chevrolet serviceing is less than perfect, is it so, or is it just some bad workshops out there?

People seem to belive that Toyota workshops are perfect, is that also a "fact"?

Thankful for comments!

Tommy

Just had my Capitiva serviced by Auto Technic on Petchburi Road, no complaints whatsoever. In fact I purchased my first car there (second hand Saab 900 turbo) always had it serviced there, and went back to them to buy the Captiva, which is now serviced there.

I will not suffer fools gladly and if there was even a hint of poor service , or bad value for money, I would have moved on long ago. The fact that I have used them for six years must say something.

Just had my Capitiva serviced by Auto Technic on Petchburi Road, no complaints whatsoever. In fact I purchased my first car there (second hand Saab 900 turbo) always had it serviced there, and went back to them to buy the Captiva, which is now serviced there.

I will not suffer fools gladly and if there was even a hint of poor service , or bad value for money, I would have moved on long ago. The fact that I have used them for six years must say something.

Thanks quiksilva!

Your answer gets me one step closer to my Captiva. looking to buy a 2008 LT Diesel (sold July 2008), they seem to loose a lot the first year, but then stabilize. The one I will take to our Chev dealer for a check-up tomorrow lost close to 500.000 bath, more if you count in the interest from financing.

Happy to say thats their loss and my gain :)

Tommy

Edited by 63Tommy1