Nordictrak Elliptical Trainer

Mahseer

Hi folks, I have recently moved to the boonies and as there are no gyms locally I am looking for an elliptical trainer and have had the NT 990 recommended but struggling to find anyone who stocks in Thailand.

Does anyone know of any such company?

Cheers

Hi folks, I have recently moved to the boonies and as there are no gyms locally I am looking for an elliptical trainer and have had the NT 990 recommended but struggling to find anyone who stocks in Thailand.

Cheers

I would think that Nordictrack would be a bit more expensive, there are plenty of alternatives out there that work, I have an infiniti elliptical trainer, have had for about 3 years, works fine. Paid about 10K then for it.

I would think that Nordictrack would be a bit more expensive, there are plenty of alternatives out there that work, I have an infiniti elliptical trainer, have had for about 3 years, works fine. Paid about 10K then for it.

Was expecting to pay around 35k and was willing to do so as this was going to be the one and only piece of kit I buy.

Is there one 'superstore' in Bangkok that has an excellent range of trainers that someone can recommend?

Thanks

I bought a Paragon Horizon treadmill few years ago and got a good discount on a Horizon Elliptical.

Sometime I use the treadmill Paragon, but not the elliptical (model HE-002)

I paid 17000 Baht after discount, was around 30000 Baht at this time.

I will let it go at 14000 baht (look brand new)

Been in my bedroom all the time.

The shop name was City Sport in pinklaow central shopping center (was there last time I visit), perhaps they have your brand ?

tel 023782419 023781407

Please be back to me with questions, I could take some pics and scan the brochure I have if needed.

Thk

Cheers

Got an infiniti elliptical trainer too. So far it works good i had the computer replaced under warrantee but now the adapter is broken but it still works with batteries. I still have to say its a nice machine for a low price.

If you want to see some more expensive models Jackies fitness near pinklao has them.