Karaoke Owner

MisterFingers

Sattahip Police received information that a local Karaoke Bar was selling sex and selling drugs inside the bar. Police Lieutenant Colonel Warawoot from the Regional Anti-drugs Units decided that a covert operation was in order and an undercover police officer was sent into the Jowpraya Karaoke Bar with 1,400 Baht in marked bank notes. He managed to purchase seven, class 1 Yabba Tablets and it was at this point that uniformed officers stormed the premises. A room to room search took place and a further 20 yabba tablets were found. 19 female karaoke bar employees were detained and a total of 17 females failed a urine test which indicated consumption of met-amphetamine. The 17 alleged drug users also did not possess ID cards but claimed they were over 18. It was also known that the employees would conduct sexual activities for cash inside their rooms for patrons of the bar. The manager of the bar Khun Pen was arrested along with the 17 drug users who were later found to be under the age of 18. Khun Pen was charged with operating an illegal brothel and allowing drug use on the premises. The 19 girls were charged with selling sex and consuming class 1 drugs and two of the girls Khun Prakom aged 18 and Khun Wanas aged 20 received additional charges of selling class 1 drugs and could face the death penalty if convicted.

So this guy is pimping underage girls (to Japanese clientelle) and getting them to do his dirty work by actually doing the transactions in selling his drugs for him.

Two women, 18 and 20, are probably going to get potassium chloride injected into their veins. He won't. And he is the real scum.

The laws in Thailand are really backwards on this issue.

They won't receive the death penalty, be assured of that.

On what do you make that assertion? I thought the government had a zero tolerance "shoot to kill" no exceptions policy ever since the crackdown began over a year ago.

Not that I'm arguing, I just wonder how you know this.

because the death penalty is adminstered for larger amounts.eg 2 oz of herion,even then the death penalty would only be used if the defendant denied the accusation to the bitter end...

Take the case of uk plonker micheal colins-he got 99 years after admitting trying to smuggle 4500 E's through don muang..

He would have recieved the death penalty had he denied the allegations..

They won't receive the death penalty, be assured of that.

On what do you make that assertion? I thought the government had a zero tolerance "shoot to kill" no exceptions policy ever since the crackdown began over a year ago.

Not that I'm arguing, I just wonder how you know this.

because the death penalty is adminstered for larger amounts.eg 2 oz of herion,even then the death penalty would only be used if the defendant denied the accusation to the bitter end...

Take the case of uk plonker micheal colins-he got 99 years after admitting trying to smuggle 4500 E's through don muang..

He would have recieved the death penalty had he denied the allegations..

99 years.... I think many would rather have the death penalty