Is 'same' (s-adenosylmethionine) Available In Thailand?

coventry

If a poster doesn't know what 'SAMe' is, then he sure as hel_l wouldn't know what S-Adenosylmethionine is. I used 'SAMe' because that's the accepted common name for this item. I have no reason to confuse posters.Thanks for input Maxjay.

If a poster doesn't know what 'SAMe' is, then he sure as hel_l wouldn't know what S-Adenosylmethionine is. I used 'SAMe' because that's the accepted common name for this item. I have no reason to confuse posters.Thanks for input Maxjay.

I tend to agree with Maxjay. Had I had any idea what it was about, I wouldn't have wasted my time reading the post since the topic is not of interet to me. There are two lines in the title portion for each post, and that allows at least a hint for all the folks reading this forum.

I wouldn't have wasted my time reading the post since the topic is not of interet to me. There are two lines in the title portion for each post, and that allows at least a hint for all the folks reading this forum.
How did you know you wasted your time until you read the post ?

As for my original queery I've located a supply. For those interested it's Thaihealth

1st Floor,

Smart Brain Building,

1st Road,

Pattaya. 20260

For those not interested in this topic please ignor this post . Thanks

Edited by Sheryl
civility