Tt&t Issue New Contracts

Maejo Man

Had a registered letter in the mail yesterday from TT&T proudly proclaiming that they were amalgamating with xyz Co. Ltd. and that services would improve as a result of this, and could I please complete and return the enclosed new contract application form.

Obviously I have not had a chance to go and see them yet, but why a new contract? They claim in the letter (all in Thai with no consideration to a translation) that it's because of a company name change :) TT&T working at it's best :D

Comments......

Received the same, can't even remember which of those plans I'm on now, no mention anywhere of prices either. As such what are we signing up for?

And if you can't read Thai (as I cannot) you wouldn't have a bloody clue.

Haven't got my letter yet though.

I was asked to fill in a new contract about 2 weeks ago, they even had the cheek to ask me for 100thb for the new modem that comes with the new contract as they said I had an old black modem, the new one is white. The service even with the new modem is still crap, so i am now cancelling and going with CAT as from next week. It can't be any worse then this, im out on average 5 hours a day during 9 am - 9pm.

Had a registered letter in the mail yesterday from TT&T proudly proclaiming that they were amalgamating with xyz Co. Ltd. and that services would improve as a result of this, and could I please complete and return the enclosed new contract application form.

Obviously I have not had a chance to go and see them yet, but why a new contract? They claim in the letter (all in Thai with no consideration to a translation) that it's because of a company name change :) TT&T working at it's best :D

Comments......

who was the xyz co? Jasmine?

who was the xyz co? Jasmine?

From what I read it is a reformation of TT&T under another name, and no mention of Jasmine. With the new gateway and fibre optic facitities just announce in Bangkok, who really knows what is afoot for the current ISP's and who is buying shares where :)

I think there was an issue of the being unable to pay back loans and mentioned to the lenders they could transfer their customers to the parent holding company which owns TT&T 100% and let the original TT&T company go under, and therefore not have to pay back the loans. Seems to fit what is happening. http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/teleco...off-tt-t-assets

Comments......

Does anyone know the office address in Chiang mai ?...