Nice Golf Course For Visitors?

miltonbentley

Golf is a sport requiring coordination, skill and timing - that's why I gave it up as a lost cause years ago.

However I have two visitors coming over in a week and they are very keen to play a couple of rounds.

Can anyone please recommend good, particularly scenic courses where a visitor may easily be able to play. Any extra information like booking procedures, dress codes etc would also be very welcomed.

Thank you :)

MB

Golf is a sport requiring coordination, skill and timing - that's why I gave it up as a lost cause years ago.

However I have two visitors coming over in a week and they are very keen to play a couple of rounds.

Can anyone please recommend good, particularly scenic courses where a visitor may easily be able to play. Any extra information like booking procedures, dress codes etc would also be very welcomed.

Thank you :)

MB

Lam Lukka A & B is nice, C & D is a more matured course (tough for me, need a chainsaw for the woods!) but scenic.

BangPakong Riverside golf course was rather forgiving, and plenty of coconut trees.

President Golf course is alright.

Panya Indra is a nice course, but it is a bit busier than the others and pricier as well.

Go to http://www.thaigolfer.com/ and at the bottom of the page and click on golf course review and browse around.

Cut off shorts are not allowed, polo shirts are acceptable (No Tee shirts). From what we have seen lately, the golf courses we go to are pretty empty, basically just drive up, drop off your bags, pay and go, all courses have clubs for rent.