Laptop Needs Fixing

mrb80

On the 2nd or 3 rd floor of TukCom is a laptop repair company .They will fix any computer for 200 baht plus parts if needed .

As you exit the moving stairs go straight ahead and its on the righ hand corner .There is always a few people there getting their computers fixed .They also give you a free soft drink while you wait .

Edited by Thaifan2

On the 2nd or 3 rd floor of TukCom is a laptop repair company .They will fix any computer for 200 baht plus parts if needed .

As you exit the moving stairs go straight ahead and its on the righ hand corner .There is always a few people there getting their computers fixed .They also give you a free soft drink while you wait .

Interesting to know Thaifan. Do you know the name of the shop ???

Interesting to know Thaifan. Do you know the name of the shop ???

Pattay 2 u A good service here

Kevin

Do a deep virus scan and root kit scan when you are done. I got a laptop back from Tukom with a key logger put on it.

Things that may give it away are: sluggish performance, a slight flicker in the screen every X amount of minutes or seconds, general slowness in opening applications.

You won't be able to see it running as the key loggers today do not show in that manner. Just keep an eye for any performance difference, scan if need be, just to be safe.

Pattaya2u are the best, I haven't had very good experiences with Wattana.

I bought my computer from Pattaya2u about 2 years ago now, they said free repairs for life if we buy the computer from them, but in the 2 years I have had it I haven't had any problems at all..

Best computer I have ever had. And the cheapest.

Pattaya2u are the best, I haven't had very good experiences with Wattana.

I bought my computer from Pattaya2u about 2 years ago now, they said free repairs for life if we buy the computer from them, but in the 2 years I have had it I haven't had any problems at all..

Best computer I have ever had. And the cheapest.

That's a good deal on a new computer.

I've had good and bad experiences from Pattaya2u. The bad outweighed the good, so I now use Liberty Computers. I'm not trying to get in a dispute over them, but just saying that they don't always perform well. I'm sure someone will come back with complaints about Liberty too.

One of the reasons I prefer Liberty is that I can have a discussion with the English owner there.

Hate to agree with Tropo but I have also had mixed experiences with Pattaya-2-U. Just had my laptop fixed by DCO in Soi Chaiyapreuk 2 and he asked me where I had had it repaired before as they had damaged the hinges and left a lot of things loose inside. Pattaya-2-U were responsible for the earlier bodged repair. Having said that, up to that point I had always been pleased with service from P2U.

I have used Pattaya2U at TukCom. They have always given good service and I've been very pleased. Most employees have been there for quite a long time.

The service at Liberty Computers was expensive and they didn't get the job done and were defensive when I took it back. I took it to Pattaya2U and it was fixed within a day.

I had an extra 1000 MB memory added to my ACER laptop. They charged me 950 bt and I did indeed get a free Coca Cola! I had another small problem with loose connection and they did it for free! I gave them 100 bt tip. Both times it was done there and then while I waited.

Edited by yogi100

Had my laptop repaired there very good service.