Chest / Back Waxing

StrongView

Hi all:

I'm a walking bigfoot and want to change that. I live in Bangkok and want to get my chest and back waxed. Looking for people whom have had experiences with it here, where they've gotten it done and if you'd recommend someone to go there. Also, how often have you had to go back to keep it up.

Thanks a lot....

Yours in hairyness,

Matty Matt StrongView

Hi all:

I'm a walking bigfoot and want to change that.  I live in Bangkok and want to get my chest and back waxed.  Looking for people whom have had experiences with it here, where they've gotten it done and if you'd recommend someone to go there.  Also, how often have you had to go back to keep it up.

Thanks a lot....

Yours in hairyness,

Matty Matt StrongView

The best kind of wax is 'Hot Wax' so look out for a place that does that, if they use cold wax and cotton strips it hurts more and isn't as effective.

Now I've been to various waxing places but strangly enough the best one is in Khao san rd, on the right side coming up toward the temple, turn right in to a small ally and it's opposite a large second hand book store. They do facials and massage too, but the girls upstairs really know there stuff, unfortunaly I live too far away to get there now but if your round that way it's the best and by far the cheapest! :o

Otherwise any beauty/massage salon along Sukhumvit usually does waxing, but most use cold wax.

Edited by Shola

Cant help with where to get waxed in BKK, but i had my chest done before i came to LOS last june. sh*t, bugger and bo****ks. It was the most painful thing ive ever done, not withstanding i have done muay thai in thailand. Also the pleasure it brought to the waxers face was alarmingly disturbing. Go the immac route mate if you want my advice. :o

Me too..I want to wax my ass hair cause I always need to use water to clean after pooping  as toilet paper alone cant clean  :D  besides its embarassing  :o  are there any saloon that can do waxing ; if i shave it becomes very itchy after one or two days.

Bit more information than I wanted there Walt.! :D:D But check out the 5th post down in this topic for bikini area waxing...

Wax Link TV