A Letter From A Thai Girlfriend

A letter from a Thai women.

Dear Farang.

I write this letter to you. Have to tell you now have big problem at my home Nakon Nowhere.

Buffalo sick and can not get rice from Field.

My father need 3,000 baht for medicine to make buffalo good again.

My brother me fall down the well for water and he break leg, cannot help my father same.

Need 5,000 baht for borrow, good man help my father.

Now my mother stay hospital and my baby also, both have danger feber from drink water, no good after my brother fall down well.

Grandmother have motorbike accident, hit four chicken in road, but chicken fled scene, so have no one pay for her in hospital, next bed my mother and baby, want 4,000 baht for her.

Sister in monkey house for make sex show in Bangkok, have to pay 200 baht everyday for food she, but police say no problem, give 20,000 baht sister can go free.

Young brother go hospital to cut for be ladyboy, need 10,000 baht for operation.

I think easy if you send 100,000 baht to me, can send my bank at Mangdar Bank.

Now you stay your country.

I know that I stay with you only one night, but you number one man from all 35 I go with last month.

Now I know it you I love too much and I think of you everyday, I go room after disco.

I not work same bar before - Now have new job Pattay Soi 1 at Go Go, boss there have good heart and is good man, have lots of pretty girls dancing everyday and bar very good fun.

He tell me he have something called Internet, you can see at http://www.s####s.org/

P.S. Please send photo, so I can remember which one you.

//Mod Remove URL Reference

Dear Farang.

I write this letter to you. Have to tell you now have big problem at my home Nakon Nowhere.

My brother me fall down the well for water and he break leg, cannot help my father same.

Now my mother stay hospital and my baby also, both have danger feber from drink water, no good after my brother fall down well.

Grandmother have motorbike accident, hit four chicken in road, but chicken fled scene, so have no one pay for her in hospital, next bed my mother and baby, want 4,000 baht for her.

Sister in monkey house for make sex show in Bangkok, have to pay 200 baht everyday for food she, but police say no problem, give 20,000 baht sister can go free.

Young brother go hospital to cut for be ladyboy, need 10,000 baht for operation.

I know that I stay with you only one night, but you number one man from all 35 I go with last month.

Now I know it you I love too much and I think of you everyday, I go room after disco.

I not work same bar before - Now have new job Pattayaland Soi 1 at Spicy Girls A Go Go, boss there have good heart and is good man, have lots of pretty girls dancing everyday and bar very good fun.

He tell me he have something called Internet, you can see at http://www.spicygirls.org/

#

Spam by any chance?

Dear Farang.

I not work same bar before - Now have new job Pattayaland Soi 1 at Spicy Girls A Go Go, boss there have good heart and is good man, have lots of pretty girls dancing everyday and bar very good fun.

He tell me he have something called Internet, you can see at http://www.spicygirls.org/

#

Spam by any chance?

BRILLIANT! combines all stories together and makes one complete picture.

btw, I heard translating one letter into English for BGs cost 200-300 baht a page.

what was funny - they used basic templates for all girls, I think something like posted one.