Tourist Visa

Hi guys :D If you enter the kingdom with a tourist visa & get the 60 days but go out again a few days later lets say for a 2 week holiday. How many days stamp do you get on re-entry?? Cheers amigo's :)

Without a re-entry permit, you would get 15 days if entering by land, and 30 days if entering by air.

Hello,

I suggest you to meet the concern person or take the help of travel agent they will give guide to you and resolve your issue, i might be think that once the time period over and the days should not exist if it may seen the cops of stamping date, they will create big issue even they take lockup and punish seriously.

Best wishes,

Johnsmith.

I wonder whether it's possible to enter on the Visa Exemption Rule (30- or 15-day stamp) even though one has a valid Tourist Visa in the passport? And save the TV for later...

welo

Many members have reported having done this. Do not put the Visa number on the TM6 arrival card and ask the Officer nicely.

Nice! I've got a similar situation with my friends visiting in October.

This would be an easy option for the OP, if he is sure that he will exit Thailand again within 30 days.

welo

hi guy's going in to Laos on monday to sort me out with a new Thai tourist visa. And might have to do as the above said and hope i won't have to use it if i re=enter straight away. Cause hoping to fly to china asap for 3 weeks. If i can get a China visa within 2days i'll do that and fly to Kunming wednesday. And sort out Thai visa in Beijing later. We'll see what happens monday morning in Laos after 2 embassy runs,China 1 been the 1st!! I might even come straight back in fly then go hong kong get china visa there & thai later hope this makes sense,ha!!! Cheers guys. Any tips on China by the way. As i said in another post got 3 weeks to kill but left my visa situation a little late..