Looking For A Nice Condo Development On Samui

After quite a few posts on here asking about houses/villa etc to rent for long term i have taken everyones advice and will simply come to Samui and drive round the island looking for a suitable place ...  should be staying 7 months in total....

but i will be booking somewhere for possibly up to a month for when i first arrive, want plenty of time to settle and plenty of time to choose the right place and im thinking of a Condo with a nice pool ..

anyone suggest names of suitable developments??? or websites ???

cheers

Edited by 1927

After quite a few posts on here asking about houses/villa etc to rent for long term i have taken everyones advice and will simply come to Samui and drive round the island looking for a suitable place ... should be staying 7 months in total....

but i will be booking somewhere for possibly up to a month for when i first arrive, want plenty of time to settle and plenty of time to choose the right place and im thinking of a Condo with a nice pool ..

cheers

very few condos on Samui...almost none. If you want that, try Phuket

So what's an apartment ?

something you rent.

OK then the OP is looking for somewhere to rent for 7 months.So what's a condo then? A glorified apartment?

On Samui almost every expat and long termer lives in a house. That can be everything from a cheaper wooden bungalow to a 1.000m2 villa with a 180 degrees sea view.

Apartments can be bought/rented too. But not many Farangs do that. Some modern apartment buildings are in the Laem Din area/Chaweng.

After quite a few posts on here asking about houses/villa etc to rent for long term i have taken everyones advice and will simply come to Samui and drive round the island looking for a suitable place ... should be staying 7 months in total....

cheers

Try the condo motel next tesco,before you go over the hill...has 2 elephant statues squirting water.....i know the rent only...cos i wanted to buy 1...rent only...or the new ones by the lake...very nice,or end of soi sundays...all have nice pools...some gyms too...good luck

cheers

very few condos on Samui...almost none. If you want that, try Phuket

try reading the post next time mate

condo temp until i find a house ....

So what's an apartment ?

something you rent.

OK then the OP is looking for somewhere to rent for 7 months.So what's a condo then? A glorified apartment?

in condos each unit has its own title deed and can therefore be bought/owned (of course that owner could then rent it if they like) but an apartment building has one owner, the individual units do not have titles, therefore each apartment unit can only ever be rented out by the apartment building owner.

cheers

Try the condo motel next tesco,before you go over the hill...has 2 elephant statues squirting water.....i know the rent only...cos i wanted to buy 1...rent only...or the new ones by the lake...very nice,or end of soi sundays...all have nice pools...some gyms too...good luck

Not recommended unless you like loud music from "the Peak" club next doors until 2 AM.