Nice Things Shop,know Where?

thaimate

i was told that there was a shop called nice things on 3rd road near xcite disco,it sells dvds with brit tv on ,i cant find it so ,does anyone know where it is ?,any help appreciated .

closed down, but i believe Paul is still in the same place, selling some power saving equipment. Its located opposite Buffalo bar, about 3-4 shops down from the soi off 2nd rd.

i was told that there was a shop called nice things on 3rd road near xcite disco,it sells dvds with brit tv on ,i cant find it so ,does anyone know where it is ?,any help appreciated .

closed down, but i believe Paul is still in the same place, selling some power saving equipment. Its located opposite Buffalo bar, about 3-4 shops down from the soi off 2nd rd.

thanks for that,no wonder i couldnt find it

thanks for that,no wonder i couldnt find it

Yes it's still there,but it's called "Energy House" now,it's next to the site entrance to the new development

Lekatai

yes i just found it this afternoon ,the actual shop is closed but the dvds are on sale in the power saving shop ,baught a couple although the choice was limited ,i picked up a brochure only to find later that you have to leave your details for the guy to contact you .

to be honest i think there would be a large market for this stuff if it was advertized ,i know the guys in the bar where we meet weekly for a chat would all buy them ,as the ones we have managed to get from various people have gone the rounds of about 12 guys . advertise i say.