Condo In Chiangmai City

maxmotorhaar

IF the ads are complete

and

IF the ads are believable about condition and view

and

IF the OP is familiar enough with CM to determine the location relative to night bazaar

THEN we don't need this forum - just redirect to google and classifieds.

OTOH, maybe we don't need wannabe moderators dismissing new members.

Hang in there, Max. I'm sorry I don't know the condo scene very well but others will.

IF the ads are complete

and

IF the ads are believable about condition and view

and

IF the OP is familiar enough with CM to determine the location relative to night bazaar

THEN we don't need this forum - just redirect to google and classifieds.

OTOH, maybe we don't need wannabe moderators dismissing new members.

Hang in there, Max. I'm sorry I don't know the condo scene very well but others will.

<deleted> is your problem sir???

As a person looking for options, I would guess that the OP would appreciate both being directed to classified ads and anyon'e personal knowledge.

True enough.

My apologies, Ajarn.

I was over reacting because of my pet peeve about those who respond to legitimate requests by telling the poster to use the lame-ass search function, etc. It happens too often.

In this case, yes, the OP can do both. Look at ads and then ask for the real story from people who may know.

Peace.

I have on two occasions rented a studio condo at Riverside Condo for 7000 Baht per month. The studio was 'L' shaped giving a perspective of more room, ensuite and included fridge and TV bed etc. The Condo has a good swimming pool on the second floor, laundry and at the time of my leaving - an internet cafe and small restaurant was being set up on the ground floor. Provision for WETV cable TV at 350 Baht per month. The Condo had excellent car and motorbike parking and my unit a balcony with a great view over the Rver Ping. Many food vendors and a market close by and very close to the Night Bazaar and Old City. Many passing songtieows.

For the attention of 'Darth Vador' - No this is not an Ad. Just a recommendation. Get a life !

I have on two occasions rented a studio condo at Riverside Condo for 7000 Baht per month. The studio was 'L' shaped giving a perspective of more room, ensuite and included fridge and TV bed etc. The Condo has a good swimming pool on the second floor, laundry and at the time of my leaving - an internet cafe and small restaurant was being set up on the ground floor. Provision for WETV cable TV at 350 Baht per month. The Condo had excellent car and motorbike parking and my unit a balcony with a great view over the Rver Ping. Many food vendors and a market close by and very close to the Night Bazaar and Old City. Many passing songtieows.

For the attention of 'Darth Vador' - No this is not an Ad. Just a recommendation. Get a life !

The Force is strong with this one! :)

post-15912-1249316715_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have rented for the last 10 years at three different places in CM. All for around 6500-7000Bht. Check around the University. Like the Klong Rd.

I currently am paying 7000bht for a large 1 bdrm, 1 study, but a very small balcony. Slow season, economy down, bargains are out there. Matter of getting on the bike and hitting the leasing offices