Dok Kai Resort

onnut

what is the easiest way to drive to Dok Kai resort from Bangkok way. and how long will it take on a Friday evening about 6ish please.

also any other info on the resort will be great, thank you.

what is the easiest way to drive to Dok Kai resort from Bangkok way. and how long will it take on a Friday evening about 6ish please.

hi there onut

my guesstimate it will take approx about 2 to 3 hour from bangkok to dok krai resort depending on traffic when your coming out of bkk.

yer have been to dok krai a few times,but when we were living about 2 kms away in pleuk deaung.

dok krai resort is a nice place to get away from the hustle and bustle of bkk and pattaya,for a few days ,total R&R

they do some good western food and thai food ,and you will be greeted with a big welcome from the owners.

oh,also has a private runway for light aircraft if your coming by plane in this case will take probably 30 mins from bkk, :) lol

be careful with the menu though, i was there a couple of weeks ago, ordered something on the menu, part of it never arrived so i asked for it, was then billed separately for that item, tried to explain but got the usual thai blank looks, be aware