Any Atm In Bkk Let Withdraw In Usd?

I'm looking to withdraw USD with my foreign issued ATM card, does anyone know bank/atm machine that gives other currency than Thai Baht?

Virtually every bank has a currency exchange window where you can get USD

with your atm/credit card. You will just need your passport to verify your identitiy.

Can there be some reason you want to ONLY get the USD from a machine ?

I'm looking to withdraw USD with my foreign issued ATM card, does anyone know bank/atm machine that gives other currency than Thai Baht?

with your atm/credit card. You will just need your passport to verify your identitiy.

Not so.  I tried to get some US$ yesterday from over half a dozen banks in the Ramkamhaeng area and none would do so, even if they had that buying/selling board for foreign currencies hanging.  Gave lame excuses of 'not having any stock of US$ at the moment' and some such (with one branch of Siam Commercial there was even a guy next to me exchanging US$ for Baht yet the bank teller still maintained he's got no US$ :D ).  I did eventuelly find a UOB branch which did it without any hassle.  TiT.  :)

Only ATMs that I have seen that allow you to withdraw USD are at SCB ATMs at Suvarnabhumi Airport, I've seen a couple past immigration near the departure gates, I think they also have one near the Thai Airways check-in counters where you exchange money but I could be wrong.

Only ATMs that I have seen that allow you to withdraw USD are at SCB ATMs at Suvarnabhumi Airport, I've seen a couple past immigration near the departure gates, I think they also have one near the Thai Airways check-in counters where you exchange money but I could be wrong.

I guess I should have qualified my reply to the Sukhumvit farang area.

I have purchased US$ myself on Suk before trips back home.

You right about credit/debit cards, but they cant give me money using my visa electron.

Only at the airport past immigration, SCB has many all next to their exchange booths. The rates are higher at the machine, but I suppose it's convenient as they don't have any normal ATM's inside after immigration which I have always found odd.

No ATMs in Thaland will give out US Dollars. I even tried this with City Bank cause in Indo I used to withdraw US Dollars from their ATM but in Thailand I was told no way, its against the law.

Highly unlikely you will find an ATM that dispenses USD, outside of perhaps one or two at the airport and the exchange rate costs are likely to be enormous. Ask yourself, how many ATM's in the US dispense Thai Baht or Malaysian Ringit or even British Pounds!

Highly unlikely you will find an ATM that dispenses USD, outside of perhaps one or two at the airport and the exchange rate costs are likely to be enormous. Ask yourself, how many ATM's in the US dispense Thai Baht or Malaysian Ringit or even British Pounds!

Guess what, countries I have been to in Middle East, Asia and Europe have USD withdrawal option. Not all the banks, but still an option...

Guess what, countries I have been to in Middle East, Asia and Europe have USD withdrawal option. Not all the banks, but still an option...

Well yes I agree, it is possible to find such ATM's in other countries but I thought you had a need for this service in Thailand!