Satellite Programs Gone

stevet

Hi, I bought a system a year back which got agila channels for free,, they drained away slowly and the vendor disappeared! Now only have living asia - the deal was 7000TB all in - does anyone know of any systems available in chiang rai area for farang tv - i really wand BBC word, eurosport, travel and living, dis

covery and star movies?

I'll move this to the technology forum where the experts live.

PLEASE be aware that discussion of how to receive subscription services without having a subscription is not permitted by the forum rules and will result in the thread getting closed :)

Dream finally changed to Nagra 3 which isn't crackable, at least not at this time.

If at least they didn't over-compress the channels on UBC so the result is as poor as cable TV that could have been a legal alternative.

There are ways to receive subscription services such as South Africa Multichoice/DSTV without having a gin-u-wine subscription but alas, we're not allowed to discuss them here :)

Edited by Phil Conners

mailed the comsat guys advertising here, astro etc, but seems like same price as ubc, plus whatever magic card fees there are........ they seem to have the african package to, but all in it'll be ubc rate, but i guess with no guarantee