Meals On Wheels4u

buzzer101

We are doing a few Special Offers this month with the Duke's who is a new sponsor on TV.

Order 2 medium Pizzas and any salad and get a free wings and litre of fresh lemonade.

Order any large Pizza, a large salad and appetizer and get 1 free dessert and a litre of fresh lemonade.

Any 2 burgers or sandwiches and get a free litre of fresh lemonade (not including 99 bht burgers)

Also Have a look at our new listings including Beccofino, Buonissimo's, Just Khao Soy and Woody's.

We have added Deli Products as a new category with fresh meats, cheese and pasta's which are available for delivery daily from 09.00 to 17.00.

Cheers

Can I order the lemonade without having to buy the pizza or hamburgers (which I don't care for) ?

Some mothers do 'ave 'em!

Regards Bojo

I'll have the sausage, egg, chips and spam, but can I change the sausage and eggs and chips for spam?

Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam!!!

Can I order the lemonade without having to buy the pizza or hamburgers (which I don't care for) ?

you musts be careful with what you wish for....

the fresh "hand made lemonade" take the fruit out of the bag hopefully wash it very well, cut it in halve then cram, it squeeze it into a heavy sugar water solution.

if hands used and are not 100% clean or just not very clean you can be breeding a disaster in that sugar water.

Since this is a childs drink much care is needed with food prep safety when producing this item commercially here in CM .

the fresh "hand made lemonade" take the fruit out of the bag hopefully wash it very well, cut it in halve then cram, it squeeze it into a heavy sugar water solution.

if hands used and are not 100% clean or just not very clean you can be breeding a disaster in that sugar water.

Since this is a childs drink much care is needed with food prep safety when producing this item commercially here in CM .

Another gem from someone begging for attention.

Another gem from someone begging for attention.

?? :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hooray for Meals on Wheels4U!!

An ugly stormy night, but a hankering for pizza plus trappings. Barely thirty minutes after calling them, still hot (and excellent) pizzas from Girasole, with caesar salads (all the constituent bits separately packaged), garlic bread and tomato (again, still separated to avoid sogginess) and a tiramusu were in our hands. Ate on the balcony watching the lightning....what's not to like?