Plz Share With Me About Marriage&staying In Los

You should read, read, read. Getting married gives you no rights to live in Thailand. You can live here with employment that meets work permit conditions or if you can prove support for wife at the 40k baht per month level or if you can invest 3 million or more or if you set up a business that meets requirements. Once you read a bit you can probably ask specific questions and get better answers. But as a general rule a wife is expected to travel to the home of the husband to live after marriage so rules are based on that.

Edited by lopburi3

You should read, read, read.  Getting married gives you no rights to live in Thailand.  You can live here with employment that meets work permit conditions or if you can prove support for wife at the 40k baht per month level or if you can invest 3 million or more or if you set up a business that meets requirements.  Once you read a bit you can probably ask specific questions and get better answers.  But as a general rule a wife is expected to travel to the home of the husband to live after marriage so rules are based on that.

Thanks Lopburi,

Please specify what are work permit conditions?

How can i prove support for my wife at the 40k baht?

Do you mean she should travel my country and stay here? Is it an obligation?

Thanks for your information.

Freeman

Check out the details on the type of visas by using this forum's serach function or by checking out the conditions at www.thaivisa.com itself. (40 k a mont or 400.000 a year + marriage certificate for Non Immigrant O marriage Visa)