Colonial Style Mansions?

Dr. Burrito

Since Thailand was never colonized, I would hazard there's won't be much of anything like what you need in the entire country. Since the restive four southern provinces were once Malaysian, I would think there's more of a chance of finding something like 'old Singapore' down there... assuming that's the style you mean.

I am not sure but I don't recall any Pattaya developments in any 'colonial' style, the most radical you may find is Mediterranean style villas and those horrible, cheesy Thai-Bali (<deleted>?) aberrations. However someone out in the Huay Yai badlands and beyond may have built a one-off for his retirement.

You see lots of pillared white places on Thai soaps so maybe they are in the Bangkok suburbs or that hi-so getaway Cha-am?

Good luck!

Edited by NanLaew

Guess that means you're not in line for the 7K baht then?

Dr. B

There is a hotel in pattaya which is build in colonial style will that fit your needs?

Can I get my 7000 now? :D

PM me. I will give you my real details to provide a way to find me and hound me until you are paid if we use it :):D

Dr. B

Edited by Dr. Burrito

Since Thailand was never colonized, I would hazard there's won't be much of anything like what you need in the entire country.

That would have given some real charm to this place, architecturally speaking. What a shame.