Why Would She Do This?

JasonM

Some comedic gems today...

"...then again he was a miserable looking p*mmie scabby sort of grub, so nothing would surprise me. " - Neverdie

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, just that some over step the mark" - Artisi

Priceless.

Gotta agree. This boy is in for a whole world of hurt. He is probably still reading these posts, smugly smiling that he is smarter than all the good advice given as it doesn't apply to his girl as "she's different".

Son, you aren't the first...and you won't be the last. Feign poorhouse. See what happens....but we already know.

Good to see I'm not a uniquely cynical old curmudgeon and that other have the same interpretation of this girl as I did.

The OP has only been accepted so she can minimise the conflict while she figures out another way to get rid of him. He's going to be very upset when he realises the reconciliation is fake.

And he is in for a world of hurt as she now views him with utter contempt.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In all the storyes about blue eyed fallang´s meet "that and only ONE nice thaigirl in a lifetime " and there are breakups ,communicationproblems ,cultur chashes and there is a happy ending , there always seems to be a victim and money involved .

Mostly shown as THE MALE version : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome ,and wheres your own life become a battle too support a dreamer who eats everything that dont move and talking 24/7 about the house she want to build, and you have to pay ,until the lady, and when you play your cards right , get THE FEMALE version of a victim : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lima_syndrome ,and you proudly can look at yourself as a winner and wake up every morning with no money in your wallet and in the fish smell, until her duckwalking shows up,and the next part of your life is conserning about how to get rid of the greyhaired,no teeth and smelly little thing former called tillak :)

I know its alot of money for a thai, but what makes me confused is that she has never asked for anything while i was in US for months. The way she asked me for the money was not forcing in anyway. She said if i said no it was ok. My first reaction was that i had to think about it, so i didnt say anything for days. Then when we got into a discussion about her working hard i said i can help you with the land since she wanted to help her mom. I didnt think anything "tricky" about it. And i have always been good at seeing other peoples true character, i cannot see her as someone who tricks someone. We were joking about farang thai relationships, she said she hated girls like this.

But will see tomorrow, if it was our fight and she loves me as she said before, then she will message me back tomorrow or make contact. If she ignores me again i know i have been tricked for sure. When she said she wanted to marrie me and if she was honest about this, she will not make this suddenly go weeks after. Weirdest thing ever. If it turns out she had been tricking me i will have a hard time trusting any thai girl in the future. I cannot think someone can cry over you and at the same time fool you. Will update tomorrow :D

According to my Thai GF, Thailand would be a perfect place if only there were no Thai people here

:D

Hey I hope your G/F is not my wife she thinks the same :)

In Thailand it is nearly always about the money, I would imagine this girl is quite good looking and young, if you don't have 50,000 Baht in savings and you have to rely on your paycheck then you really can't afford an attractive Thai girlfriend. I'm afraid it's as simple as that, despite what other board members might say. Young attractive girls are more interested in someone with money than love. If you get someone not so attractive who doesn't have so many choices then you will be treated like a king.

I am married to a very attractive Thai girl and she costs me a fortune. I'm just lucky that I have more money than she is attractive if you know what I mean!!

Many, Many more fish in the sea. Good luck

Ooh that post won't be a popular, but yes you do get what you can afford. Also peoples idea of attractive seems to differ somewhat, which would explain different takes on that post.