Caricature Artist Wanted!

Drew Aitch

Hi forum.

Every now and again, I've seen caricature artists sketching people's mugs at the Sunday market. Unfortunately, they've not been there the last couple of times I visited the market. Basically, I want someone who can do a caricature from photo and save the file for use on a website. It doesn't matter if they sketch from hand or use software, so long as the results are good.

I have found a couple of sites which do this online, but the last time I used graphic artists found on the internet, one couldn't produce in 10 days what he promised was an easy 30 minute job, and the other took the money and ran (don't get me started on that one!!!!)

So any local contacts, locations, suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Aitch

I could probably have helped you, Aitch, but I'm leaving tomorrow morning on a fishing trip for two weeks. Good luck with other artists.

Thanks Ian. Might give you a nudge on your return if i've not found someone in the mean time.

Aitch

PS - don't forget to come back with a story about the one that got away :)

Thanks Ian. Might give you a nudge on your return if i've not found someone in the mean time.

Aitch

PS - don't forget to come back with a story about the one that got away :D

With me they don't get away. :) I either release them or I eat them.

I want someone who can do a caricature from photo and save the file for use on a website. It doesn't matter if they sketch from hand or use software, so long as the results are good.

Would you be willing to post it here and let the "software artists" in this forum have a "go" at it?

There is a good artist who sometimes works the Sunday Brunch at the Le Meridian Hotel. You might want to try there.

Thanks Fearless. Sounds a bit upmarket, but maybe worth sticking me head in the door. Btw, how much is brunch at the Meridian?

Would you be willing to post it here and let the "software artists" in this forum have a "go" at it?

Didn't know there were any? Seriously?

Aitch

If you are in Chiangmai. Kad Suan Gow bottom floor near the entrance near the food court. This is the food court near the TT&T office up a few stairs. There a a number of artists there and they have caricatures on display so I imagine they do them.

Cheers