Help! My Gtg Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me!

Baaksida

My GTG girlfriend, with whom I have a serious relationship since 17 months is cheating on me (since 6 months)!! It started back then when my girlfriend's mother insisted that she moves out of my flat into another (friend's) flat, 'as we are not married'... She's a student, 20, who has changed over the last six months a lot. I just started to understand why... After moving into her friend's flat we saw each other only every couple of days or even weeks, she claimed that she travelled together with dad to Bangkok... I've found out that she placed profiles on several internet dating sites (had too much time away from me?), and also joined chat rooms. We had some arguments why we saw each other less and less often. After all, I have never even looked at any other girls since I know her!! I supported her every month financially, her college fees, motorbike etc, etc...

She keeps lieing to me!! Hey, she might actually have met and have sex with other guys in Bangkok, contracting HIV!! I'm really scared as for Aids. I don't understand her. But I still LOVE her!!

I guess, that she's afraid to die, as she has a serious medical heart condition. She thinks, that neither me, nor her parents can pay for the surgery.

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess, that she's afraid to die, as she has a serious medical heart condition.

Sorry to hear this Baaksida.

My teeruk has a close friend in Bangkok who is in a similar position, however she is married to a very good and faithful Thai man. This girl also has a serious heart condition and has been advised that she will die from it... it's only a matter of time. :D

Consequently, she "butterflys" mak mak... and is not at all concerned over contracting any STD's as she figures she's gonna die fist anyway. Her husband is distraught as he loves her dearly too, but she shows no concern for his feelings and does what she wants to with whomever she wants whenever she wants. :D

A pretty sad and selfish attitude I think, but also understandable if you're staring the grim reaper in the eye.

I have no advice for you Baaksida... just sharing a similar scenario, and her Thai (and very human) perspective.

If it happened to me, I would have to evaluate just how much "love" I would have for this girl, bearing in mind the amount of love and respect she returns to you. :o

I hope someone else on this forum can give you more constructive advice.

My GTG girlfriend, with whom I have a serious relationship since 17 months is cheating on me (since 6 months)!! It started back then when my girlfriend's mother insisted that she moves out of my flat into another (friend's) flat, 'as we are not married'... She's a student, 20, who has changed over the last six months a lot. I just started to understand why... After moving into her friend's flat we saw each other only every couple of days or even weeks, she claimed that she travelled together with dad to Bangkok... I've found out that she placed profiles on several internet dating sites (had too much time away from me?), and also joined chat rooms. We had some arguments why we saw each other less and less often. After all, I have never even looked at any other girls since I know her!! I supported her every month financially, her college fees, motorbike etc, etc...

She keeps lieing to me!! Hey, she might actually have met and have sex with other guys in Bangkok, contracting HIV!! I'm really scared as for Aids. I don't understand her. But I still LOVE her!!

I guess, that she's afraid to die, as she has a serious medical heart condition. She thinks, that neither me, nor her parents can pay for the surgery.

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

It's not like any other relationship that getting sour. Happens to millions of people every year. if you can't put up with it , dump her. if you can't dump her yet , put up with it.

Sorry to have such a short answer to it , but basically it's the only real one

you guess shes afraid to die and yet she maybe having unprotected sex with other men.....doesnt make sense to me

But what would worry me more is that by the sound of it you are maintaining the relationship....I hope you use protection or arent you afraid of dying either?? :D

It sounds to me like she has decided your use by date has expired and she is slowly letting you go.

I didnt think nice Thai girls did this....only the other type..... :o

She doesn't love you. Life is short. Dump her.

When she tries to make up with you, as she will when she realises she has lost income, be resolute and don't change your mind. If you do, you will be mistreated for the rest of the relationship because she will know that she can get away with it. There are many nice girls out there, give them a chance.

The bottom line is, she does not love you, or, respect you.

Dump her - bargirl or not is irrelevant. Keep her & she'll play you for a fool.

It's tough but now's the time to start thinking with your head instead of your heart. Think of it, this is not just a matter of infidelity, it's putting your at risk physically, mentally, financially, and so forth.

If she were just cheating on you, fine, maybe give her another chance, we all deserve that. But she's also lying, taking advantage of you, and endangering your life!!!

As you separate your head from your heart, so too should you separate yourself from this girl. If you don't do it, then you both lose and you can only blame yourself for being weak from this point forward.

Sorry if this seems like a slap in the face but you really need to wake up to reality.

She keeps lieing to me!! Hey, she might actually have met and have sex with other guys in Bangkok, contracting HIV!! I'm really scared as for Aids. I don't understand her. But I still LOVE her!![/B]

People (like yourself) often THINK they love the other....but it's an ADDICTION to the other.

She mistreated you and she can't be trusted anymore.

Love is (also) about trust and REAL LOVE.

She doesn't love you otherwise she wouldn't have treated you the way she did.

Try and forget her!!!

LaoPo

"she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money"

That quote and the gtg which I suppose stands for good thai girl ie. not a bar girl shows what a stupid situatiuon your in. If she was a bargirl to probably would have deemed her a ho and kicked her out by now, forget about all the b.ullshit saying student girls and working girls are much better, coz they have the ability to grab your cash and cheat just as this one is doing.

Looks to me like shes hanging on to your cash until the next cash cow comes along. Do yourself a favour mate, tell her to f.uck off, put it down to experience and move on. Your a mug if you stick with her.

sorry for sounding harsh, but you need it.

Dump her.

You will still "love" her for quite some time but will not be "in love" with her.

It will hurt for a while but things will get better.

You will meet a better girl in time :D

Dorothy Dix, I ain't :D:o

No matter what happens in future there will never be trust in your relationship with her. You know what you have to do. Just get on and do it and don't waste any more time and effort on her.

Get new interests and motivate yourself in other directions.

only having read the first page of replies I could'nt help myself in posting this intelligent, meaningful, caring, empathic piece of wisdom.............Mate, punt her a mile and dont look back......theres a million more where she comes from.

heart condition,bs everything she tells you bs, get a grip and get out or since you're not responding maybe another troll. I just can't see how people can be this stupid and then ask what to do. When were you born today or yesterday?

heart condition,bs everything she tells you bs, get a grip and get out or since you're not responding maybe another troll. I just can't see how people can be this stupid and then ask what to do. When were you born today or yesterday?

How did this get to post #27 before someone realised it is a troll.

How did this get to post #27 before someone realised it is a troll.

We may be all getting a bit slower Tiz :o