Help! My Gtg Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me!

Baaksida

Hi Siamesekitty.

Why don't you wear a watch, they are so cheap to buy in LoS? :D

Being late is very discourteous. :D

Of course you could argue that as you didn't have a watch you didn't realise you were late.Would this be acceptable ?

:D LOL, thanks Pie Boy for posting a comeback for me before I could even wake up to do so myself! :o

Hi Siamesekitty.

Why don't you wear a watch, they are so cheap to buy in LoS? :D

Being late is very discourteous. :D

Ah, I know, but I'm allergic to such cheap watches, they give me rashes. (wish there was a :stuck-up: smilie or something) :D

Edited by siamesekitty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. More importantly..... 99% of respondants (sp) suggested that you dump the girl.

Did you or not?

Well, some people never learn!! :D

Let's say, I am about to, still sorting and finding out details about what went wrong... :D

You've gotta be kidding us? :D

Indeedy he is. As the posts with a grip on self gratification, he won't wanna try it again. Stick to the Holesalers. Mind you the nick tells all. ' first hole from the back of the neck ' :o

What are you talking about, Doc? Seems to me this kid is in deep trouble -- and he has asked for help & it seems genuine enough to me -- it doesn't matter if we geniasses think he's dumb, slow, stubborn or whatever. He's hurting and he's asked -- why not help the guy out? Are we missing some relevant info?

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a Thai girl the time of day!  And some of the girls that you men are courting leaves alot to be desired.  I think its a shame that you trail after these girls like as some put it "an addiction."  You get tricked and embarassed by one of theses women and then you go for anotehr and the same thing happens.

I am a white male here in Thailnd working and I caught onto this game real quickly.  Some of you men who whimper and cry over some 4th grade educated Thai girl is really pathetic. 

For me, the western woman is in a class by herself.  I will only go out with them.  There is certainly a large community of single women in Thailand and for that matter married but ignored women who are looking to meet western guys. 

I don't understand or can even fathom why these western men court these Thai women as though they are something special. 

For the guy who wants to play games with the thai girl who is cheating on him... How silly that you come to ask for dating advice in a forum.  Please you should manage your own love life!

Not to sound mean but really are embarassing.

>>>>>>> I am a white male here in Thailnd <<<<<<

No amigo, you are a white nincompoop; there is a difference! :o

What are you talking about, Doc?  Seems to me this kid  is in deep trouble -- and he has asked for help & it seems genuine enough to me -- it doesn't matter if we geniasses think he's dumb,  slow, stubborn or whatever.  He's hurting and he's asked -- why not help the guy out?  Are we missing some relevant info?

The OP has not been back since... :o

What are you talking about, Doc?  Seems to me this kid  is in deep trouble -- and he has asked for help & it seems genuine enough to me -- it doesn't matter if we geniasses think he's dumb,  slow, stubborn or whatever.   He's hurting and he's asked -- why not help the guy out?  Are we missing some relevant info?

I'd guess that he won't venture back.

What are you talking about, Doc?  Seems to me this kid  is in deep trouble -- and he has asked for help & it seems genuine enough to me -- it doesn't matter if we geniasses think he's dumb,  slow, stubborn or whatever.   He's hurting and he's asked -- why not help the guy out?  Are we missing some relevant info?

I'd guess that he won't venture back.

Doesn't surprise me, the way you idiots treated him! :D:D