Help! My Gtg Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me!

Baaksida

The OP seems to have vanished.

I hope he is OK.

He has dumped the cheating chick and taken up with the buffalo.

No, not yet...

Well, the story gets even weirder!! With internet chat rooms and my ex-girlfriends pic and her gay friends (fellow students) fooling 50 or 60 'falang' in a 'game' called

"play the monkey"... :o

More about that when I have more time...

Anyway, guys be careful with such internet contacts! :D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The OP seems to have vanished.

I hope he is OK.

He has dumped the cheating chick and taken up with the buffalo.

No, not yet...

Well, the story gets even weirder!! With internet chat rooms and my ex-girlfriends pic and her gay friends (fellow students) fooling 50 or 60 'falang' in a 'game' called

"play the monkey"... :D

More about that when I have more time...

Anyway, guys be careful with such internet contacts! :D

So, you are thinking about a buffalo then!

Good idea..... it won't cheat on you :o

P.S. More importantly..... 99% of respondants (sp) suggested that you dump the girl.

Did you or not?

Edited by udon

P.S. More importantly..... 99% of respondants (sp) suggested that you dump the girl.

Did you or not?

Well, some people never learn!! :D

Let's say, I am about to, still sorting and finding out details about what went wrong... :D

You've gotta be kidding us? :D

Indeedy he is. As the posts with a grip on self gratification, he won't wanna try it again. Stick to the Holesalers. Mind you the nick tells all. ' first hole from the back of the neck ' :o

Indeedy he is. As the posts with a grip on self gratification, he won't wanna try it again. Stick to the Holesalers. Mind you the nick tells all. ' first hole from the back of the neck ' :o

Thanks for flaming and the intent of insulting me, Doc... :D

Anyway, thanks for all the serious replys!! I'm not a troll. And I will not bother anyone on this board with my posts any more. :D

Did you or not?

Let's say, I am about to, still sorting and finding out details about what went wrong... :D

I'll tell you what went wrong.......

You picked a dud. Like many of us have, dump her and start looking again and don't waste your time even thinking about "what went wrong".

Get focused on moving on! Grrr. :o

Did you or not?

I'll tell you what went wrong.......

You picked a dud. Like many of us have, dump her and start looking again and don't waste your time even thinking about "what went wrong".

Get focused on moving on! Grrr. :o

We'll miss him :D

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a Thai girl the time of day! And some of the girls that you men are courting leaves alot to be desired. I think its a shame that you trail after these girls like as some put it "an addiction." You get tricked and embarassed by one of theses women and then you go for anotehr and the same thing happens.

I am a white male here in Thailnd working and I caught onto this game real quickly. Some of you men who whimper and cry over some 4th grade educated Thai girl is really pathetic.

For me, the western woman is in a class by herself. I will only go out with them. There is certainly a large community of single women in Thailand and for that matter married but ignored women who are looking to meet western guys.

I don't understand or can even fathom why these western men court these Thai women as though they are something special.

For the guy who wants to play games with the thai girl who is cheating on him... How silly that you come to ask for dating advice in a forum. Please you should manage your own love life!

Not to sound mean but really are embarassing.

We'll miss him  :D

Last post: MOTHER######ER Pong!!!! :o:D:D

Baaksida where are you........ come back

Baaksida come back, tell us the happy ending

Another farang Teeny bites the dust :D

erm..... what does "######" mean? :D

Something to do with Mother's Day Johnno. :D

I googled and it comes up as Mother Trucker :D

Ok, so he's not a troll but sure as he11, he's either just plain stupid or he likes pain and sufferring. He's been here long enough to know more than the basics but it just doesn't seem to be sinking in. Get the he11 out of the situation or go away, up to you, but you really need to GAG.

Ok, so he's not a troll but sure as he11, he's either just plain stupid or he likes pain and sufferring. He's been here long enough to know more than the basics but it just doesn't seem to be sinking in. Get the he11 out of the situation or go away, up to you, but you really need to GAG.

I couldn't fathom the bugger either Kringle. :o

I couldn't fathom the bugger either Kringle. :D

Maybe just a bit young and naive. :o

Call me too "jai dee" but I believe it was a genuine call for help. :D

I do hope he comes back.

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

Take some time out, re-discover your own hobbies and pastimes and do all the stuff that you liked to do before you dedicated yourself to keeping her happy. Look after No. 1 for a change.

You seem like a decent guy, there'll be plenty other people that are more worthy of a guy like you.

As the rest of the world are telling you..........don't get played for a mug.

What should I do?? Should I dump her? After all, she's not a bargirl, not 'butterflying' for the money. Should I just try how it works out over time?

Take some time out, re-discover your own hobbies and pastimes and do all the stuff that you liked to do before you dedicated yourself to keeping her happy. Look after No. 1 for a change.

You seem like a decent guy, there'll be plenty other people that are more worthy of a guy like you.

As the rest of the world are telling you..........don't get played for a mug.

Second that Mr Bean. :o

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a Thai girl the time of day!  And some of the girls that you men are courting leaves alot to be desired.  I think its a shame that you trail after these girls like as some put it "an addiction."  You get tricked and embarassed by one of theses women and then you go for anotehr and the same thing happens.

I am a white male here in Thailnd working and I caught onto this game real quickly.  Some of you men who whimper and cry over some 4th grade educated Thai girl is really pathetic. 

For me, the western woman is in a class by herself.  I will only go out with them.  There is certainly a large community of single women in Thailand and for that matter married but ignored women who are looking to meet western guys. 

I don't understand or can even fathom why these western men court these Thai women as though they are something special. 

For the guy who wants to play games with the thai girl who is cheating on him... How silly that you come to ask for dating advice in a forum.  Please you should manage your own love life!

It is simple really.

Individual differences are far more important than ethnicity. When you fall in love, you fall in love.

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't give a Thai girl the time of day!  And some of the girls that you men are courting leaves alot to be desired.  I think its a shame that you trail after these girls like as some put it "an addiction."  You get tricked and embarassed by one of theses women and then you go for anotehr and the same thing happens.

I am a white male here in Thailnd working and I caught onto this game real quickly.  Some of you men who whimper and cry over some 4th grade educated Thai girl is really pathetic. 

For me, the western woman is in a class by herself.  I will only go out with them.  There is certainly a large community of single women in Thailand and for that matter married but ignored women who are looking to meet western guys. 

For the guy who wants to play games with the thai girl who is cheating on him... How silly that you come to ask for dating advice in a forum.  Please you should manage your own love life!

It is simple really.

Individual differences are far more important than ethnicity. When you fall in love, you fall in love.

Might he have a bad case of racism Meadish ? :o

Oh, come on peopless.. Maybe you guys were a bit too harsh.. It's easy to view a situation from an outsider's viewpoint and say what is 'obviously' the only solution, but to the person involved, it's not that simple. Emotions are tricky.. :D

By the way Turok, I detest that comment! I happen to be what you guys seem to call a good (well, depends on your definition of "good" :o) Thai girl, and object to such generalizations. I also never wear a watch, so how will I know what time it is if you ignore girls like me! (Sorry people, I was trying to stay pissed off but my easygoing-ness and knack for lame jokes got in the way :D)

Any intimate relation where the feelings obviusly are not mutual are bound to be rather destructive towards one or both parts. One could almost think it´s strange that you love her at all, anylonger, since she treat you without respect. What qualities could she possibly have that overweighs the ill behaviuor?

Sure, love is said to be (by some philospher) like a mental disorder; rational thinking goes out the window - so when really being in love, it´s of course not easy to think clearly, but I dare say that most people looking at your dilemma from an outer perspective would advice you to ditch her. If you aren´t miserable yet, it´s very probable you will be, and you do deserve better than being in a miserable relationship, now don´t you?

Hi pal,

Never ever put up with such an attitude! Be a man and dump her the worst way you can come up with. She DO NOT deserve your love, kindness nor money if she cheats on you. Maybe i am oldfashioned or considered to be a pig but in my opinion a man could butterfly a little if he is discret and not do it too much and take good care of his lady/family since we men know how (horny) we always are but a woman should never cheat unless she has a reason like when she is being cheated on by her boyfriend or so.

But cheat on you, lie to you and spend your money!!!! I think the word 'doormat' is too light. I would like to say it in spanish but you wouldn't understand anyway.

So, brother, be a man and do the right thing. And make her feel/suffer when you do it.

Good like / Buena suerte :o