Alcohol

2long

Imagine, just for fun, that you could have ANY alcoholic drink (brand name is preferable, but genre is acceptable) for the rest of your life. Don't worry about cost, you can pretend it's either free or the same annual cost that you're paying now. However, that is the ONLY alcoholic beverage you can drink for the rest of your life! This includes at social functions, drinking alone, afternoon sessions and big nights out.

It's not easy for most of us, so I'll start with a real cop-out and say Guinness.

Of you go, guys, but please remember it's ONE and not more with excuses.

Imagine, just for fun, that you could have ANY alcoholic drink (brand name is preferable, but genre is acceptable) for the rest of your life. Don't worry about cost, you can pretend it's either free or the same annual cost that you're paying now. However, that is the ONLY alcoholic beverage you can drink for the rest of your life! This includes at social functions, drinking alone, afternoon sessions and big nights out.

It's not easy for most of us, so I'll start with a real cop-out and say Guinness.

What have you been drinking?

Absolut and Schweppes manao soda

Any vodka straight. You don't see Russians adulterating vodka with any other shyt.

----------------------------------------------------

Even though that you may have invented it, the GROGG I mean, you all seemed to have forget all about it.

I personally will absolute (sorry joke)-ly go for Baccardi & Coke.

the Swedish Guy

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

this is so hard ....... I must say your choice is a good one, but I like lots of different drinks at different occaisions so not sure what to choose. I like the beers here in Asia, but probably wont chose any of these. I also like a good chill wine back home during the summer or a good meal. A nice strong drink during winters. Whiskey when going out at clubs. I'll go (for now) with Stella Beer ...... (I feel like drinking it now so I'll just make it my choice than)

Any vodka straight. You don't see Russians adulterating vodka with any other shyt.

Deff Vodka ( водка ; Russian ) indeed. The most pure form of alcohol, without any additives.