British Chamber Of Commerce Thailand

hi folks

i was wondering wether anyone has tried looking for work in thailand through the british chamber of commerce thai branch . i would like to get a permanent job in thailand with a brit company preferably and thought this may be the best way forward ,has anyone tried the expat network site? and had any joy , i am a mechanical maintenance engineer by trade but not degree qualified though.

thoughts and opinions any one??????????

all the best

paulthetool

hi folks

i was wondering wether anyone has tried looking for work in thailand through the british chamber of commerce thai branch . i would like to get a permanent job in thailand with a brit company preferably and thought this may be the best way forward ,has anyone tried the expat network site? and had any joy , i am a mechanical maintenance engineer by trade but not degree qualified though.

thoughts and opinions any one??????????

all the best

paulthetool

Would have thought a job agency - Manpower (?) would be a better bet than a Chamber of Commerce ?

Chamber of commerce is unlikely to help you get a job, but if you only want to focus on British companies with a presence in Thailand, they could help to privide a list of British companies who are a member oc the Chamber of Commerce.

You would then need to to take that list and do the leg work to go through the list to find companies that you may be interested in and then contact them to find out if they have any openings and to submit your CV.