Non O Multi Visa - 90 Days Over - Trip To Cambodia For New 90 Days Possible?

Hey guys,

I got my Non O Multi Visa, as reported in this forum and I am in Thailand for 88 days already.

So in 2 days I have to leave Thailand and I think to remember that I read in another thread the possibility for Non O Visa holders to to make a short border run and stay in Cambodia for a couple of minutes and get through the border again with a new 90 day stamp.

Other people without a Visa with their regular tourist stamps won´t have the oportunity running to cambodia. But am I right to get new 90 days with this Visa or not?

Sorry, I know it is a bit late to ask, but I was kind of busy the past couple of weeks. Was looking for a new house and was in the hospital for a while.

Is there a chance to get rejected? I mean, you normally get never rejected when entering Thailand, if your papers and the rest are clean, but here is everything possible. Especially through the immigration changes the government is doing regularly now.

thanks a lot

Hey guys,

I got my Non O Multi Visa, as reported in this forum and I am in Thailand for 88 days already.

So in 2 days I have to leave Thailand and I think to remember that I read in another thread the possibility for Non O Visa holders to to make a short border run and stay in Cambodia for a couple of minutes and get through the border again with a new 90 day stamp.

Other people without a Visa with their regular tourist stamps won´t have the oportunity running to cambodia. But am I right to get new 90 days with this Visa or not?

Sorry, I know it is a bit late to ask, but I was kind of busy the past couple of weeks. Was looking for a new house and was in the hospital for a while.

Is there a chance to get rejected? I mean, you normally get never rejected when entering Thailand, if your papers and the rest are clean, but here is everything possible. Especially through the immigration changes the government is doing regularly now.

thanks a lot

:)

If you have a double entry or triple entry visa you should be able to leave and return immeadiately as long as:

1. There is another valid entry unused on your visa.

2. Your visa is still valid (not expired).

3. Your passport is not within 6 months of expiring.

But to make it seem more realistic, why don't you spend at least one night in Cambodia. Then re-enter on your valid unused entry.

That avoids the awkward questions at the immigration of, "Why you just leave Thailand today, but now want to come back?"

I mean they probably know what you are doing, but they don't "lose face" if you play the game.

:D

He has a Multi Entry Non Imm O Visa.

As long as you exit by the permission to stay expiry date you can stay over the border as little or as long as you want. Providing your Visa is still valid. You can stay for one minute if you want. Up to you.

But to make it seem more realistic, why don't you spend at least one night in Cambodia. Then re-enter on your valid unused entry.

That avoids the awkward questions at the immigration of, "Why you just leave Thailand today, but now want to come back?"

I mean they probably know what you are doing, but they don't "lose face" if you play the game.

Never happens.

Visa run companies go to the border and back again as fast as possible.

Yes, leave the country before your permission to stay stamp expires and you will get another 90 days on re-entry as you have multi entry visa.

If you have a double entry or triple entry visa you should be able to leave and return immeadiately as long as:

1. There is another valid entry unused on your visa.

2. Your visa is still valid (not expired).

3. Your passport is not within 6 months of expiring.

This post is irrelevant to your situation.

Edited by thaiphoon

thanks for the informations.

what time do the borders close? want to go tomorrow morning about 7 p.m. to Aranyaprathet. Is this border good or is there a better/shorter way to another cambodian border from pattaya?

Morning? 7 PM? Your morning seems to be my evening. I expect weekend gambling crowds are present on Sunday but have no experience.

sorry, i meant 7 a.m. :)

gonna take the highway and not the regular roads. should be not so crowded.