Masons in Thailand

akai

Hello anyone

my name is steve now i have bussiness in thailand who can tell me about where is masonic /freemason lodge in thailand and i can connect with him by e-mail or telephone thank you so much

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello anyone

my name is steve now i have bussiness in thailand who can tell me about where is masonic /freemason lodge in thailand and i can connect with him by e-mail or telephone thank you so much

Not a clue here sorry, but in the UK just ask a policeman they will know, as most of them are in a lodge somewhere.

Neeranam said:
Hi Steve

try here

http://www.meetup.com/

I have no idea who the Promoter of this site is but he is definitely not a mainstream Mason..........

To Quote from part of the site:

"A place where Freemasons can partake of brotherhood, and hold communicative meetings; to bring along their families for fellowship. Possibly to begin an OES for wives as well in future"

OES, "Eastern Star" organisations are not a part of genuine Freemasonry.

Patrick

Neeranam said:
I thought these guys just had a secret nod, wink and handshake to find their wayaround. What's with the phone numbers and meeting places posted on the web?

Anonymous??

Β 

Why not go stir up a revolution in a peacful country or formulate unrest within the World Bank to strap third world countries. You know who you are and what you have done. Best to keep this out of Thailand. I guess it's too late; you're in Pataya and Phuket already.

what is illuminati ? secret social? I am master mason form grand lodge of california it dont have any secret in masonic !! now I have a long term bussiness in bangkok area of smile country

Jai dee excuse me why you know meetup.com

akai said:
Jai deeΒ  excuse me why you know meetup.com

akai, I do not really know these people, all I am doing is passing on publicly known contacts in an effort to assist a brother.

You will learn about The Illuminati as you further your Masonic career.

And as I mentioned before, I have not attended any Lodge meetings since I came to Thailand 3.5 years ago. Although I regularly receive correspondence from my Mother Lodge, I simply do not have the time to visit.

hello that great question

lengh of cable tow is frequently referred to in the language of Freemasonry, but many of the new Brethren do not understand its meaning. Formerly, a Cable-Tow was deemed to be the distance one could travel in an hour, which was assumed to be about three miles. In California this is any reasonable distance from which a summons may be answered, health and business permitting. Each Mason is bound to all other Masons by a tie as long and as strong as he himself determines his ability will permit.

Symbolically the length of the cabletow is the scope of Freeman's responsibility to God, his neighbour and himself in the light of his ability to discharge that obligation.

The length of a Master Mason's cabletow is precisely equal to the extent of his influences.

p_brownstone said:
Neeranam said:
Hi Steve

try here

http://www.meetup.com

I have no idea who the Promoter of this site is but he is definitely not a mainstream Mason..........

To Quote from part of the site:

"A place where Freemasons can partake of brotherhood, and hold communicative meetings; to bring along their families for fellowship. Possibly to begin an OES for wives as well in future"

OES, "Eastern Star" organisations are not a part of genuine Freemasonry.

Patrick

Β 

They are in the states, Patrick.

But don't worry, Lodge is not opened on any of the degrees you are familiar with during an Eastern Star meeting.

Mr.boonme are you masonic too? do it have oesΒ  /scottish rite and illuminati in thai?

Lodge St. John 1072 SC is Scottish Rite (hence, obviously, the "SC") they used to meet in Soi 39 but I believe they meet now in the British Club on Surawong however I have not been for ages - it's my Mother Lodge …… and I'm coming back soon chaps, really!

As Boon Mee mentioned "Eastern Star" Lodges are an American ummm innovation (I was being slightly sarcastic in my earlier reference to them not being part of genuine Freemasonry). I don't believe there are any such organisations in Thailand any more but I may be wrong.

There were a couple of such setups in Pattaya towards the end of the American involvement in Vietnam, plus at least one "all black" Lodge; to the purists among Freemasons - including myself - both such ideas are completely anathema to the founding principals of Freemasonry.

Patrick

mbkudu said:
I thought these guys just had a secret nod, wink and handshake to find their wayaround. What's with the phone numbers andΒ  meeting places posted on the web?
Β 

Now they have secret symbols in their avatar.

pandit35 said:
mbkudu said:
I thought these guys just had a secret nod, wink and handshake to find their wayaround. What's with the phone numbers andΒ  meeting places posted on the web?
Β 

Β 

Find the secret symbols in mine, pandit35!

Boon Mee said:
pandit35 said:
mbkudu said:
Β 

Β 

Β 

And mine!

Boon Mee said:
pandit35 said:
mbkudu said:
Β 

Β 

Β 

No, but I'm getting sleepy very very sleepy.