Where To Find Diodes, Capacitors, Etc In Bkk

Pawpcorn

Greetings...

Does anyone have a clue where (in BKK) I could go to buy some raw electronic components, such as (signal) diodes, capacitors, and the like? I live in Bang Mod, but I'm willing to travel anywhere, in order to buy these components.

I've had an invention in mind for some time, and I'd like to experiment with a few ideas I have...

Thanks,

Pawpcorn

Does anyone have a clue where (in BKK) I could go to buy some raw electronic components, such as (signal) diodes, capacitors, and the like? I live in Bang Mod, but I'm willing to travel anywhere, in order to buy these components.

Find a branch of the store Amorn, they'll hook ya up.

Find a branch of the store Amorn, they'll hook ya up.

Zeer Rangsit, Gl. floor, as far away from the entrance as possible. Stay at the left side of the building. It's near all the audio equipment sellers - HERE ONE CAN FIND EVERYTHING.

Greetings...

I've had an invention in mind for some time, and I'd like to experiment with a few ideas I have...

Thanks,

Pawpcorn

I would like to suggest you to Baan Moh which is closed to China Town area. The shop down there selling all electronic components you may need. Amorn head offfice also located in that area.

Cheers,

KJ