Sattelite Television. Any Alternative To True?

bendyallen

I live in Hang Dong and am also out of the WE TV catchment area. Is there any alternative?

I just need BBC, CNN or Aljezeera. Maybe a movie channel but not too bothered!

Thanks.

i have a similar problem in that we does not cover my area. true provides my footy needs now that my team has risen to the premiership but next year they may go down again (remote possibility for the clarets).

have you looked at TVUplayer if you have decent internet speed (if?????)

I live in Hang Dong and am also out of the WE TV catchment area. Is there any alternative?

Thanks.

i have a similar problem in that we does not cover my area. true provides my footy needs now that my team has risen to the premiership but next year they may go down again (remote possibility for the clarets).

I someones ganning doon cos the Toons ganning Up.

Shearer

Thanks.

Shearer

how man, i hope ye knaa summit, i divent knaaa, cus if we de gan up, we'll be strait back doon again.

Thanks.

Shearer

how man, i hope ye knaa summit, i divent knaaa, cus if we de gan up, we'll be strait back doon again.

eh? :):D

Do you have broadband at home, is so you can find all them online easily, BBC iplayer has all the weeks programs stored no software needed, movies, just download them

Iplayer BBC is not available in Thailand

Incorrect. BBC iPlayer is not available if you have an IP address outside of the UK. However you can buy the ability to have an IP address in the UK then like me you can download BBC programmes overnight and watch them at your leisure. Bye for now I'm just going to watch Top Gear

Hi,

How does one get a IP address in the UK whilst living in Thailand very interested .

please PM me .

many thanks

P

Incorrect. BBC iPlayer is not available if you have an IP address outside of the UK. However you can buy the ability to have an IP address in the UK then like me you can download BBC programmes overnight and watch them at your leisure. Bye for now I'm just going to watch Top Gear