Newspaper Delivery

lukeskywalker

The papers used to arrive on first flight from Bangkok, arrive in news paper shops by 0900, delivery to house 1100 to 1500. Another one of the good old day scenarios, delivery now to newspaper shop 1000 to 1130, to house any where from 1200 to 1700. I canceled delivery, use internet and TV for news etc.

I get Bangkok Post delivered by 11:30 to 12:30, out in the sticks behind Mae Jo University. I pay full newstand price and I hate it, not the paper the price. But I'm addicted 'cause it's so frikkin entertaining, the games people play (no not necessarily the sports section, all the rest).

It sounds like you are closer to town, so you may get the discount price if you are within a certain service area. Visit the Bangkok Post office in Chiang Mai to arrange. If I remember correctly its near the top of Phrapokklao Road just north of Yuparaj School; small office on the right when you're traveling north toward Chang Phuak Gate. don

Hello,

I am considering subscribing to either The Nation of BKK Post. I live in Pee Mook 1 in the San Sai area (near Payap University). My question is, can I count on dependable, early morning delivery of my paper every day? Does anyone have experience with this?

Luke

I used to subscribe to both (1 year) and now just the BKK Post for the last year in L&H Mae Jo. Delivery of both was and is dependable, not early morning (as other people have responded).