Divorce Lawyer

blackdug

well after 10 years of been married to the misses it looks like it is over,,got the divorce papers the other day in the post in the uk ..i tried to talk to her a month or two ago to resolve our split without the lawyers making a killing but she is having none of by the looks of it ...she has made out to the lawyer i am loaded and i am conceling assets and that she is skint but the truth is there is a house in thailand worth 4 million bhat in her name (bought and paid for) which she did not tell the lawyer about..and i am in 50 grand negative equity on the house in the uk and in about 20 thousand pounds in debt with various banks ..i tried to explain to her were she stood but as usual she has taken the thai mode of thinking which is she gets to keep the house in thailand and i get to keep all the debts in the uk..plus continue to pay her money monthly for the kids.. good deal eh..so before she could strike first i jumped on a plane and have now arrived in pattaya so i can try and rescue something from my property ...so i am after a good lawyer or some good advice from someone else that has been through something similar ..all i want is an equal split 50/50...i paid for the house in pattaya and can prove it as the lazy boot has not worked a day in the uk since her arrival 10 years ago and i still have all the bank details from when i sent the cash over to buy the house....any (GOOD) advice will be warmly welcomed.. :)

Have you been served with divorce papers from Thailand or the UK? This makes a difference! PM me if you need a Lawyer here. They are not all bad...............i was served them in the uk as she thinks it,s win win for herself somehow i.e she gets half in the uk and 100% in thailand ..i tried to pm you for the lawyer but can,t for some reason,,thanks for the reply :)