Cheap Golf In High Season

wwgolfer

Does anyone know the best way to play golf in Thailand during the high season at reduced rates?

My family and I will be visiting Bangkok and Phuket sometime in November or December. I would like to get in a few rounds at the better courses in each area but prefer not to pay too much.

Any ideas on this?

Seamus

Does anyone know the best way to play golf in Thailand during the high season at reduced rates?

My family and I will be visiting Bangkok and Phuket sometime in November or December. I would like to get in a few rounds at the better courses in each area but prefer not to pay too much.

Any ideas on this?

Seamus

You can get a list of golf courses by looking at thaigilfer.com ...... you could then phone them and ask about sports days..... you might not find much english spoken at many of the BK courses..... golf in Phuket is quite expensive compared tp bangkok..... sorry but I think you will have a problem finding any deals..... as said in another post it's probably best to use an agent..... just read through posts on this site and/or try the site sponser..... good luck

Edited by John45

Just don't go to phuket. It's horrendously expensive for golf.

Bangkok has so many courses you'll find some decent prices somewhere from the links given.

I understand the pattaya area to have some good prices too due to the number of courses they have. That's about it for inexpensive rounds in the major tourist locations in thailand.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to http://www.thailandgolfers.com which has discounted green fees at many of Thailands best golf courses including Thai Country Club, Blue Canyon etc etc

Any ideas on this?

Seamus

Go to http://www.thailandgolfers.com which has discounted green fees at many of Thailands best golf courses including Thai Country Club, Blue Canyon etc etc

Any ideas on this?

Seamus