Water Outage In Nong Hoi, Kavila Military, Gymkhana Club

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, TV Friends,

Every month that hath a fourth Sunday; on that day, forsooth, I doth bathe, but, today : ... no water.

Curious if anyone knows what happened : dam break ?

And a beautiful day it is, too !

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

Every month that hath a fourth Sunday; on that day, forsooth, I doth bathe, but, today : ... no water.

I think that is an omen.

Now Kev has no water "free or otherwise" at his house :)

How would you know about a water outage here? You're not a neighbour are you? Over the last year or so a few nutty farangs have moved into my territory. There's even a farang moved into my soi who has Tatoos and Body Piercings, heaven forbid. I think he's a musician!! What will they think? How can I explain? They thought that Farangs were Gentlemen when I first arrived, and now what? Nutters, Weirdos and Riff Raff!!

I feel ashamed.

Edited by KevinHunt

How would you know about a water outage here? You're not a neighbour are you? Over the last year or so a few nutty farangs have moved into my territory. There's even a farang moved into my soi who has Tatoos and Body Piercings, heaven forbid. I think he's a musician!! What will they think? How can I explain? They thought that Farangs were Gentlemen when I first arrived, and now what? Nutters, Weirdos and Riff Raff!!

I feel ashamed.

You shouldn't judge a book by it's cover comes to mind.

I feel ashamed.

Nevermind. Keep taking the green tablets, you`re get over it.

Edited by sassienie

I feel ashamed.

Nevermind. Keep taking the green tablets, you`re get over it.

'Never mind', surely and 'You'll get over it', maybe?

I don't take tablets. Good food, regular exercise, and a positive attitude, that's my regime.

Your typos suggest that you're a little bit out of sorts. Agitated? Restless, maybe?

A word of advice, if I may? Forget the tablets - a nice cup of cocoa and a good night's sleep, that's what you need. Too late for an early night, tonight, but give it a try tomorrow. You'll feel so much better for it, believe me. I know they say that 'at your age' you don't need as much sleep, but occasionally a good night's rest can make all the difference. Give it a try anyway, and let me know how you get on.

Edited by KevinHunt