2 Drug Traffickers Executed

LaoPo

Breakingnews

2 drug traffickers executed

Published on August 24, 2009

Two drug traffickers on death row received lethal injections yesterday evening.

T

Excellent News! :)

Why a Buddhist country takes such a hard line on drug dealers; but allows the widespread consumption of alcohol escapes me.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breakingnews

T

your have no luck you cold callous basterd

If you were the father of a kid addicted to drugs you would be also pleased with the news instead of iinsulting others.

What worries me is that:

"There are currently 832 convicts on death row in Thailand. Of these, 127 have had their final court ruling, meaning they can no longer appeal, according to Thai media reports" :)

From: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/2-Drug-Traff...65#entry2971865

Now that Thailand has started executing prisoners again, after some 6 years, one could wonder if the 127 prisoners, without a possibility of further appeal, are going to be executed now as well and 832 more prisoners awaiting such an ordeal in the near future ?

Thailand, a country with the same number of people as France, 65 million....and even 4 million less than the UK, 61 million (England with just 51 million).

The whole world has it's mouth full about executions in China. Amnesty International claims that China has the largest number of people on death row in the entire world and executes more people than any other country. 1,718 people were given the death sentence in China in 2008; however, China has 20 x the population of Thailand, 1.338.612.968 people. That's 1.3 Billion + 38,6 million.... :D

Thailand is on a wrong track and one doesn't have to be a genius to conclude that it's a disaster for international connections if Thailand would continue to execute hundreds of prisoners more.

Even the US is on a wrong track with 39 executions in 2009 so far as of August 19, 2009 (majority in Texas), with 39 executions in the whole of 2008; SO: # of executions are rising.*

* http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/number-exe...and-region-1976

If the death penalty would help, avoiding more serious crimes, why is the percentage rate of death penalties rising ?

LaoPo

Breakingnews

T

your have no luck you cold callous basterd

If you were the father of a kid addicted to drugs you would be also pleased with the news instead of iinsulting others.

All the "hang 'em high" brigade seem to be of the opinion that the dealers / traffikers are completely to blame for the woes of the young (and old) people who find themselves dependant on heroin, meth, whatever.

However, I seriously doubt that any of these users were compelled, against their will, to start taking drugs. If there was no market, there would be no dealers. It's like blaming the shops who sell whiskey for the problems of alcoholism. We all have a choice as to what poison we choose to put (or not put) in our bodies.

To repeat, if there were no market for whiskey, there would be no whiskey sellers. If there were no market for drugs, there would be no drug sellers.

Supply and demand.

Maybe I will start our own group - I know that when push comes to shove and y'all just about had enough of the douches tossing empty beer bottles on the streets, we alway need more flat tires, wrecks, ruined eyeballs & blurry vision, or trying to sell crack on a street corner near a school, or simply loitering around, propping up a wall in case the SOB falls over, waiting opportunistically for a lapse afore they rob ya derriere - or break your skull for $5 worth of smack.

Its like I said before, and clearly ya dont have sufficient cognitive recall - its all discipline Amigos - take the beating first - like a real man - lose a loved one to some dirt bag - watch your buddy on life support because his head wasnt up to the tire iron - then y'all can come up here on stage and tell us how freaking liberal ya wanna make the laws of a country ya cant even vote in - do something useful - mow the lawn! Oh - cant - not strong enough!!

Thank Gawd - ya would turn it into a drug haven, then lickety-split, tails between ya legs and back to England - Oh?!! - nocando Maam!! We leddy wrecked that place - now we trying to do this one. Hey - dont get me wrong - we luv our cuzzins - but wake up lads - didnt one of your pot headed ol' wanke_rs give 90% of a particular occupied country a passport and the keys to the country?! Heck - might be confused here.

But wait - there's more - so much more - according to my calculations we aint lynching enough of these douches - not nearly - we already got +6 Billion peeps - we are way off target!!!

I must write a couple Senators and see if we can get the three strikes, ya out rule revamped from a jail sentence to maybe make it three strikes und lethal injection - it costs so freaking much money to keep these losers in jail for 10 years!! Big A does need some help with the Budget.

Trying to think of a real catchy name - something thats natty, and at the same time practical with a theme ..... hang 'en high is brilliant, John Wayne Society, Guillotine Gulch, Severed Artery, Head Shot, Kamikaze Kids - for the DIY set, Syringe City, .... come on Rednecks - work with me here ... will ya??!!

Maybe I will start our own group - I know that when push comes to shove and y'all just about had enough of the douches tossing empty beer bottles on the streets, we alway need more flat tires, wrecks, ruined eyeballs & blurry vision, or trying to sell crack on a street corner near a school, or simply loitering around, propping up a wall in case the SOB falls over, waiting opportunistically for a lapse afore they rob ya derriere - or break your skull for $5 worth of smack.

Its like I said before, and clearly ya dont have sufficient cognitive recall - its all discipline Amigos - take the beating first - like a real man - lose a loved one to some dirt bag - watch your buddy on life support because his head wasnt up to the tire iron - then y'all can come up here on stage and tell us how freaking liberal ya wanna make the laws of a country ya cant even vote in - do something useful - mow the lawn! Oh - cant - not strong enough!!

Thank Gawd - ya would turn it into a drug haven, then lickety-split, tails between ya legs and back to England - Oh?!! - nocando Maam!! We leddy wrecked that place - now we trying to do this one. Hey - dont get me wrong - we luv our cuzzins - but wake up lads - didnt one of your pot headed ol' wanke_rs give 90% of a particular occupied country a passport and the keys to the country?! Heck - might be confused here.

But wait - there's more - so much more - according to my calculations we aint lynching enough of these douches - not nearly - we already got +6 Billion peeps - we are way off target!!!

I must write a couple Senators and see if we can get the three strikes, ya out rule revamped from a jail sentence to maybe make it three strikes und lethal injection - it costs so freaking much money to keep these losers in jail for 10 years!! Big A does need some help with the Budget.

Trying to think of a real catchy name - something thats natty, and at the same time practical with a theme ..... hang 'en high is brilliant, John Wayne Society, Guillotine Gulch, Severed Artery, Head Shot, Kamikaze Kids - for the DIY set, Syringe City, .... come on Rednecks - work with me here ... will ya??!!

Great post Numb nuts (I mean it),

By the way do you wear baggy jeans and a baseball cap back to front?