Thaksin Expelled From Dubai, Fleeing To Montenegro

george

I feel that all the Thaksin haters, are just here for the countries benefit. They don't want to see the country develop. Abhisit is only another criminal on power, keeping the people dum. I won't say Thaksin was all good, but he got it done. He says in many of his interviews he does not want to go back into the politics, but that's to believe...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that all the Thaksin haters, are just here for the countries benefit.

True. And the Thaksin lovers are just here for Thaksin's benefit.

Abhisit is only another criminal on power,

OK. Please tell me what he has been convicted of.

I won't say Thaksin was all good, but he got it done.

Having thousands of people shot without trial wasn't that good was it, but i guess in your eyes he made up for that in other ways?

He says in many of his interviews he does not want to go back into the politics, but that's to believe...

Yes, it's hard to believe because of his history of bare-faced lying.

Pity Nation's archives do not stretch very far, and no chance of retrieving those old images, but here is what search came up with:

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/search/ads...gabe&page=6

From January 2002:

President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe is back in Bangkok for his second visit in three months.

Mugabe has expressed his delight with the warm reception he has received.

It is not surprising he is back considering there are not too many countries in the world that would allow such a brutal, ruthless leader to set foot within their borders.

Perhaps the Thai government has discovered an undeveloped tourist market.

Who will be next to enjoy our fair country, perhaps Saddam Hussein, Slobodan Milosevic, Osama bin Laden? For a thugfree Thailand Bangkok

>>>

And from a couple of months earlier - the days when Thaksin forged the ring of Democracy in Thailand

Unsavoury companion in a Thai tuk tuk

It disgusts me to see pictures of our prime minister riding a tuk tuk with Robert Mugabe, the president of Zimbabwe.

Next to Osama bin Laden, Mugabe is probably the most despicable person on the planet.

Is our PM unaware of the misery Mugabe has inflicted on Zimbabwe, or doesn't he care? Why is he willing to sell our country's soul to such a devil just for a little more trade?

Somwang Charthong BANGKOK

Osama Bin Who? I think you mean George Bush.

I feel that all the Thaksin haters, are just here for the countries benefit. They don't want to see the country develop. Abhisit is only another criminal on power, keeping the people dum. I won't say Thaksin was all good, but he got it done. He says in many of his interviews he does not want to go back into the politics, but that's to believe...
And how many beers you had when you wrote this quote?

I feel that all the Thaksin haters, are just here for the countries benefit.

True. And the Thaksin lovers are just here for Thaksin's benefit.

Abhisit is only another criminal on power....

Datsun240Z' I won't say Thaksin was all good, but he got it done.

OK. Please tell me what he has been convicted of.

Having thousands of people shot without trial wasn't that good was it, but i guess in your eyes he made up for that in other ways?

He says in many of his interviews he does not want to go back into the politics, but that's to believe...

Yes, it's hard to believe because of his history of bare-faced lying.

Lets not forget this gem.

Thaksin Haters : "They don't want to see the country develop."

Actually we do very much,

it's just that we see Thaksin's tenure as a regression, not a progression.

The way he was handling things it was going down the tubes sooner or later.

Regardless if he made it SEEM it was going to be sunshine and light up country,

his methods and extreme avarice made it profoundly unsustainable.

Even as he currently insists on 'making it seem' a step backward,

it likely will be many steps FARTHER forward sooner,

with him not milking the national tit in such a grandiose way.

Edited by animatic

You're Donz, aintcha? :)

Your avatar is really you. :)

Banished by EPL, Thaksin's love of soccer dies hard

By The Nation

Mbabane - Former England's Manchester City owner, Thaksin Shinawatra will land in Swaziland on Thursday afternoon and wanted to engage local premier league teams on how to turn their fortunes around, reported Times of Swaziland.

Thaksin, also ousted ex-Thai premier, will be accompanied by Man City's Executive director Jack Srisumrid, the paper said, adding they were scheduled to land on the country shortly after 3pm.

The former Thailand Prime Minister, who had his US$1.5 billion (about E12 Billion) cash assets seized by the Assets Examination Committee two years ago, will be in the country on a private visit, confirmed .

Swaziland's Foreign Minister Lutfo Dlamini confirmed the report, saying that Thaksin will make a private visit and to opportunities in the country. Thaksin has indicated his willingness to help local teams on many spheres," Dlamini said.

He said he had long extended the invitation of the former Manchester City owner to the Premier League of Swaziland (PLS) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sydney Simelane.

Dlamini said Thaksin's area of concern is how to help the teams raise funds and the general administration of the game.

"On August 31, he will be available to the teams to share ideas. He is in Cape Town right now," he said.

Dlamini said Jack Srisumid represents Thaksin in the Manchester City Executive Board where he is the executive director.

Manchester City are currently the toast of English football after spending millions in British pounds buying top players and recently came in South Africa to participate in the Vodacom Challenge in July where they played Soweto giants, Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.

Edited by laukra

I tried to think of one redeeming quality about T. Nothing came of it.

Good Luck Thailand. I hope you get through the next ten years without too many bruises, from T and his residual anger manifesting as Red Shirt opportunists.

If and when Thai legislators can ever get clear of internecine bickering, playing golf so often, and running around with their mia noi, ....they might apply a modicum of wisdom to such issues as cleaning up the environment, and enabling the downtrodden (people and other animals) to improve their lives.

Mr. Noppadon, please shut up! Nobody is going to believe you!

why not?

i would more believe him then trust the information given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or some nonsense from The Nation. just look at all the UAE and Thaksin stories the came form the MFA.

Mr. Noppadon, please shut up! Nobody is going to believe you!

why not?

i would more believe him then trust the information given by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or some nonsense from The Nation. just look at all the UAE and Thaksin stories the came form the MFA.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/politics/1...-8-billion-baht

Noppadon:Thaksin not hiding B1.8bn

5/08/2009 at 10:38 AM

The former foreign minister said Thaksin is now running a diamond mine and television businesses overseas. Thaksin’s 100 television channels project for Thailand would start test broadcasts on Sept 1.

Not sure about the laundering bit, but the TV station is true. He visited his mine today, if it is his at least, but I have heard about the TV station a couple of months ago.

Not everything that comes out of Noppadon's mouth is complete hogwash.

In the pictures, Thaksin was pointing to the diamond mine while other pictures were of Thaksin with many diamonds in his palm.

The pictures were posted today at 11.00 hrs via picasaweb.google.com.

The pictures of Thaksin and his diamond mine:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ThaksinLive/Di...474727090053922

http://picasaweb.google.com/ThaksinLive/Di...474732502913618

http://picasaweb.google.com/ThaksinLive/Di...474710874839570

http://picasaweb.google.com/ThaksinLive/Di...474752676565874

Banished by EPL, Thaksin's love of soccer dies hard

By The Nation

Mbabane - Former England's Manchester City owner, Thaksin Shinawatra will land in Swaziland on Thursday afternoon and wanted to engage

local premier league teams on how to turn their fortunes around, reported Times of Swaziland.

Thaksin, also ousted ex-Thai premier, will be accompanied by Man City's Executive director Jack Srisumrid, the paper said, adding they were scheduled to land on the country shortly after 3pm.

The former Thailand Prime Minister, who had his US$1.5 billion (about E12 Billion) cash assets seized by the Assets Examination Committee two years ago, will be in the country on a private visit, confirmed .

Swaziland's Foreign Minister Lutfo Dlamini confirmed the report, saying that Thaksin will make a private visit and to opportunities in the country. Thaksin has indicated his willingness to help local teams on many spheres," Dlamini said.

He said he had long extended the invitation of the former Manchester City owner to the Premier League of Swaziland (PLS) Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Sydney Simelane.

Dlamini said Thaksin's area of concern is how to help the teams raise funds and the general administration of the game.

"On August 31, he will be available to the teams to share ideas. He is in Cape Town right now," he said.

Dlamini said Jack Srisumid represents Thaksin in the Manchester City Executive Board where he is the executive director.

Manchester City are currently the toast of English football after spending millions in British pounds buying top players and recently came in South Africa to participate in the Vodacom Challenge in July where they played Soweto giants, Orlando Pirates and Kaizer Chiefs.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2009/08/28

Bloody hel_l.

All he ever really did of note was to sack Sven and now he is a football guru.

The business side of football. Credit to his sharp eye for identifying and started the ball rolling for turning Man City into one of the richest club in the EPL now in serious contention for trophies. Anyway you spin it you cannot deny Khun Thaksin is a shrew business and marketing guru

Edited by somluck

Bloody hel_l.

The business side of football. Credit to his sharp eye for identifying and started the ball rolling for turning Man City into one of the richest club in the EPL now in serious contention for trophies. Anyway you spin it you cannot deny Khun Thaksin is a shrew business and marketing guru

Purely by chance.

He bought city and then had to get rid to the highest bidder because he could not get his assets un-frozen. What happened was not a "plan" of his.

'his' diamond mine?

Can you really imagine that the African country concerned here would allow total ownership of such a valubale resource by a foreigner?

Reminds me of when he bought a stake in AirAsia. He didn't hesitate to say things about 'his' airline.

Traveling in Africa to look at diamond mines? Why do they keep wasting time, I'm sure they could easily find a crew of ex-special forces to take him out somewhere during his journey. I mean, hey, all they would need to 30 baht from everybody that DOESN'T like Thaksin and that would pay for it ++++.

'his' diamond mine?

Can you really imagine that the African country concerned here would allow total ownership of such a valubale resource by a foreigner?

Reminds me of when he bought a stake in AirAsia. He didn't hesitate to say things about 'his' airline.

Well if he is a major shareholder it is not exactly incorrect to be proclaim as 'owner'. Why the nitpicking?

Traveling in Africa to look at diamond mines? Why do they keep wasting time, I'm sure they could easily find a crew of ex-special forces to take him out somewhere during his journey. I mean, hey, all they would need to 30 baht from everybody that DOESN'T like Thaksin and that would pay for it ++++.

Extra-judicial killing? Political Assassination? I thought you Thaksin haters like to rationalise your hatred by falsely accusing him of these crimes.

Bloody hel_l.

Purely by chance.

He bought city and then had to get rid to the highest bidder because he could not get his assets un-frozen. What happened was not a "plan" of his.

Nobody becomes a billionaire and PM of Thailand by chance. For becoming Thailand PM by chance perhaps only Abhisit can claim that dubious honour, much earlier we had Narong Wongwan who was almost the 'by chance' PM