Machine Shops In Pattaya Area - Any?

LennyW

Do any members know of a quality machine shop in or around the Pattaya area that can produce work from engineering drawings?

Any ideas of hourly rates, or any experiences of having used local shops would be appreciated.

Post details here or PM me.

Thankyou.

LennyW.

There's a company working out of Amata City industrial estate that I've used - PS Products. You can google them, or I'll try to post info from the office tomorrow. I would probably not recommend them for fabrication work of any complicated level, but should be okay for a short batch run for milling/drilling/turning. If you need grinding, advise and I'll send different contact info. PM me if you'd like to share more detail, and I'll try to put you in touch with the right people.

Paint Application Systems (PASS) in Chonburi are very capable, low volume/high volume no probs for them, they work from CAD data as well, Laser Cutter/CNCMilling/Lathe/CNC Punch/bending/powdercoating etc etc etc.

They can supply base material or are willing to use material supplied, i'll grab their contact details tomorrow when im in the office,they Speak engrish as well !!!

Paint Application Systems (PASS) in Chonburi are very capable, low volume/high volume no probs for them, they work from CAD data as well, Laser Cutter/CNCMilling/Lathe/CNC Punch/bending/powdercoating etc etc etc.

They can supply base material or are willing to use material supplied, i'll grab their contact details tomorrow when im in the office,they Speak engrish as well !!!

Who would have thought a company with the name Paint Application Systems (PASS) would be running a state of the art machine shop!