Is She Cheating On Me?

TommyL

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :)

Been together for many months now and usually when i am in my country she calls and we message all the time. But this time its me who has to call her all the time and many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her.

I have read many stories and i really fear and beginning to think she is dating someone else, thats why she is ignoring me on the phone sometimes. She usually picks up the phone only early in the morning in Thailand.

This has been going on for over 1 month now and i feel i am getting fed up with this. Feel like she has no feelings for me when she acts like this. Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh? Last time i got so fed up so i asked her right out if me and her are broken up? Do not worry she responded ..... ehm ok. no answers about the calling part. Should i chill ? am i worrying too much? Long distance relationships can do this. But these symptoms i am telling about is a bit worrying to me or what do you guys think? I am no thai expert :D

Edited by TommyL

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I highly doubt that since she refused to take money from me, i offered but she said no several times. And a thai girl without the possibility to call? That's impossible. Thai girls lives and breathes cellphones so i am not buying that.

Edited by TommyL

Cannot understand my girlfriend which is thai sometimes (or most of the times) :)

Been together for many months now and usually when i am in my country she calls and we message all the time. But this time its me who has to call her all the time and many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her.

I have read many stories and i really fear and beginning to think she is dating someone else, thats why she is ignoring me on the phone sometimes. She usually picks up the phone only early in the morning in Thailand.

This has been going on for over 1 month now and i feel i am getting fed up with this. Feel like she has no feelings for me when she acts like this. Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh? Last time i got so fed up so i asked her right out if me and her are broken up? Do not worry she responded ..... ehm ok. no answers about the calling part. Should i chill ? am i worrying too much? Long distance relationships can do this. But these symptoms i am telling about is a bit worrying to me or what do you guys think? I am no thai expert :D

Sorry, couldn't be arsed to read any of that BS, just the ''Is she cheating on me'' bit. If you need to ask in a public forum, then yes, she is. And from personal experience I can tell you, yes, she does like it up the Gary Glitter. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .... warm and smooth :-)

"many times she doesnt even pick up the phone, and the worst about it she doesnt call back! This is so weird, if she calls me and i dont have time to answer i call her back as soon as i can because i care for her"

I would give you the truth, but you cant handle the truth..

Need a more information...

How old are you and how old is she ?

are you sending money ?

I'm afraid you already know the answer - yes she might date someone else. If she not answer the phone, she's busy with someone. If she wasn't, she would/should return you call, as soon she's back from the bathroom/Mart etc. If this happend many times already, you can not trust her.

If she realy love you, she would do same you do = return the missed call asap.

Listen to your instincts.

Lived here 10+ years now, and this is something that happend to many of us. You already asked her why? She knows you worry about this, still she continue not answer your calls ...

I would have cut my losses now, and move on with my life. She's not the right one for you, when she do like this for a month already. Many many more single ladies.

:)

Gonna demand some answers from her because this is bugging me alot and i gues you guys would react the same huh?

Not quite, if I were you I'd send her a text telling her that you have 'had it with her' and are moving on to pastures new.

Too easy, im gonna tell it to her straight up and end it. If she has her reasons then so be it, but they have to be pretty good. I have had enough of this. I am sick to death of not knowing anymore. I need to break it up clean with her without any unsolved pieces hanging around.

ah yeah, sorry its gonna be hard to do if she wont answer your calls..... just move on and find a new one, id bet you could find a newer model in less than a week, and start the wholee process all over again :):D:D

TommyL - think again. Dont tell her anything, not call or sms anymore. Just stop now. If she has another, she will not care whatever you yell at her.

Why not play the same game, at her = stop answer her calls and sms. Let her think and wonder what happend with Tommy, why isn't he calling me anymore?

TommyL - think again. Dont tell her anything, not call or sms anymore. Just stop now. If she has another, she will not care whatever you yell at her.

Why not play the same game, at her = stop answer her calls and sms. Let her think and wonder what happend with Tommy, why isn't he calling me anymore?

Stop which calls or sms? Because there are none. But you are right and you have a point. There is no point in me calling her, if she still likes me i will get her to feel the exact same pain when i am not contacting her again. And if she dont like me she wont care less anyways.

So you are right i think, im gonna play this same game. Dont contact her at all :) Thank you, Will be fun to see how this turns out.

mate Im assuming you didnt court this girl for a month or so before getting invloved. You dont live here , why should she wait for you? This is developing country so the girlfriend isnt sitting at work earnoing 50-100k per year whilst waiting for you to maybe come back. The truth is she is playing hide the sausage whilst you grieve for her at home wherever corner of the planet that you come from but its not HERE, that's all that matters to her. You want to marry this girl? or just want a casual hump on holidays for free. Not joking thats a very important question and shes smarter than you, she has more to lose..

Well i know this but i have invited her to my country many times this last month, but she said she has to take care of her family first now but soon she can come with me. This was like 3 days ago. So i think she still likes me but i am not gonna call her anymore, and let her feel what i feel about this.

And no, i am a good guy. I love this girl but i am not marrying someone after 5 months. Ive explained this to her, i love her but marriage is a big thing for me and want us to live together awhile first before doing something like that.

Try this if you want:

Just stop calling her' and relax, check out the rest of the field while you wait. If she chases you down then you just say that she never answer her phone so you have better things to do. This way you won't burn your bridges and you won't offend her by giving her the interigation tactic that won't work anyway, she will just make sh#t up to save face, if she thinks you don't trust her then that's a certain way to end a relationship anyways.

Long distance relations do funny things to your brain, it can be very tuff to stay cool.

Also stop any financial support if you give it, you will have all the aces in your hand. :)

Don't rush just relax bro.

Edited by azza09

Try this if you want:

Just stop calling her' and relax, check out the rest of the field while you wait. If she chases you down then you just say that she never answer her phone so you have better things to do. This way you won't burn your bridges and you won't offend her by giving her the interigation tactic that won't work anyway, she will just make sh#t up to save face, if she thinks you don't trust her then that's a certain way to end a relationship anyways.

Long distance relations do funny things to your brain, it can be very tuff to stay cool.

Also stop any financial support if you give it, you will have all the aces in your hand. :)

Thats the plan :D

Will update when the story unfolds ^^

Try this if you want:

Also stop any financial support if you give it, you will have all the aces in your hand. :D

Thats the plan :D

Will update when the story unfolds ^^

:) you love this girl and this is your plan? buddy there will only be 1 story to unfold. Stay cool dude may work in California but not here. You want her bad? get your pathetic ass on the next flight. You "want to play the game" you will lose , you have no idea what these girls know. good luck

A cell/mobile phone to a Thai girl is an appendage of their body.

If they don't pick up or call back within minutes more than once there is probably something strange going on.

She doesn't respect you.

Drop her. Long term relationships don't work with these girls unless you are married and providing.

If they don't pick up or call back within minutes more than once there is probably something strange going on.

She doesn't respect you.

Drop her. Long term relationships don't work with these girls unless you are married and providing.

The number one reason to re asses a relationship . When I first got here my G/f had 2 phones. wasted 6 months of my life before it sunk in. Cheap insurance though and now I can read them quicker than they can me LOL.. and if they ask how long you stay , what hotel, tell em your here 6 months and stay at the Miami hotel. Why pay more than 500 :)

She doesn't respect you.

The number one reason to re asses a relationship . When I first got here my G/f had 2 phones. wasted 6 months of my life before it sunk in. Cheap insurance though and now I can read them quicker than they can me LOL.. and if they ask how long you stay , what hotel, tell em your here 6 months and stay at the Miami hotel. Why pay more than 500 :)

Plus you have a swimming pool and your close to the Thermae.

zorry1: is that your Master plan? "get your pathetic ass on the next flight. You "want to play the game" you will lose , you have no idea what these girls know. good luck "

What game ? The Game is already over. Nothing more to loose.

- She not care answer many of his calls 1 month now.

- Get over here and beg her to "take him back", where will that leave him ?

(she will disrespect him even more).

Now its payback time: give she taste some of her own medicine with "calls not answered".

After all, it's over, nothing more to loose.

The OP knew that when starting this thread, but just to be 100% shure, he asked this forum.