Riding A Bike To Heaven

kalbo123

After a short struggle with an irreversible disease, a charming Chiang Mai character has passed away, Tracy-Ann. Well known of riding on her flashing motorbike. In the darkness of the nighttime she was an illuminated appearance, an eyecatching attraction for Thai and farang alike. She will be dearly missed. The funeral will be held at the community church near the Narawat bridge on Friday 28th 1.00 pm.

Was that the older woman who rode a large motorcycle - perhaps a Harley - I don't know, with all the colorful, flashing lights? I saw her around quite often in the evenings and she did conjure up quite a few stares from the Thais and farangs alike. What a character.

After a short struggle with an irreversible disease, a charming Chiang Mai character has passed away, Tracy-Ann. Well known of riding on her flashing motorbike. In the darkness of the nighttime she was an illuminated appearance, an eyecatching attraction for Thai and farang alike. She will be dearly missed. The funeral will be held at the community church near the Narawat bridge on Friday 27th 1.00 pm.

Sorry for the mistake but ofcourse it has to be Friday the 28th on 1.pm.

I met Tracy a few times and she was a real character. Chaingmai will be a duller place without her! RIP.

631730290_bkFZg-L.jpg

I never saw her motorbike at night but her tricked up Tuk-Tuk was a sight to see. She told me she could only use it at night because it wasn't registered.

After a short struggle with an irreversible disease, a charming Chiang Mai character has passed away, Tracy-Ann. Well known of riding on her flashing motorbike. In the darkness of the nighttime she was an illuminated appearance, an eyecatching attraction for Thai and farang alike. She will be dearly missed. The funeral will be held at the community church near the Narawat bridge on Friday 27th 1.00 pm.

Sorry for the mistake but ofcourse it has to be Friday the 28th on 1.pm.

My condolences to all her loved ones.

To avoid confusion I have edited the date to the 28th in the original post.

daffietje.

Tracy has a daughter who'll take care of the dog. .... ahh i didnt know that .... good

She only had 1 dog ..... i thought i saw her with two dogs in greensides tuk tuk thing

thanks for letting me know .... dave2

Greenside, thank you for that beautiful picture. With your permission I want to print it and hang it in my restaurant.

I knew her, one of the finest people I ever met in my life.

May God have her soul!

Thank you, beautiful woman.