Danish 'tourist' Arrested In International Operati

george

I would rather see him in the "Bangkok Hilton"

Why should my taxes have to pay for him - he hasn't been charged with any Thai offenses, he's being extradited.

You can't imprison people for just looking plug-ugly.

Exactly why was he trying to flee to a third country, must've done something bad in Thailand do you not think. Probably nothing as bad as his previous so it has been swept under the carpet to make getting him out that much easier.

flee

'going' is another way of putting it.

Putting quotation marks around 'tourist' also makes this story seem more racy.

BUT ti's true, he doth bear the mark, the mark of the BEAST, and his Satanic sign upon his forehead be a sign that he must burn. Nay brothers. That WE must be a burnin' him. Let the burning begin - ........after tea.

You guys forgot something here. First of all, that stamp on his head indicates he is a white supremist of the Fourth Reich. I think, but cannot magnify this pic here.

Secondly he actually has no charges here in Thailand. Third the only charge he is facing is being a menace to the Danish Society. So why would the Danish people want this bloke back on their turf????? They should have been happy he fled in the first place. This is weird.

As of Fire, well maybe he got some kind of orgasism watchin the flames and not realizing some people were in that house.

Don;'t know. But in any rate, well he will have it nice and sweet in the Danish hotels being the prison, but their prisons are indeed like a hotel believe it or not.

Just a thought or two here. Some makes sense and others no sense. Can't make any sense out of this turkey.

Daveyo

:D

Great -  least Thai Immigration managed to keep another scum bag out of the kingdom.  :o

He's been living in the Kingdom, so Immigration let in the wanted criminal in the first place.... And I sense the credit should likely go to the Swedish Embassy for calling the Thai Immigration telling them where and when to pick him up...

Anyway, he's history now :D

:D Ajarn, me thinks a few too many Changs, what do the Swedes have to do with this sweet looking character?

flee

'going' is another way of putting it.

Putting quotation marks around 'tourist' also makes this story seem more racy.

BUT ti's true, he doth bear the mark, the mark of the BEAST, and his Satanic sign upon his forehead be a sign that he must burn. Nay brothers. That WE must be a burnin' him. Let the burning begin - ........after tea.

...I`ll bet his ears are burning.... :o

... He is obviously careful to look inconspicuious.

Actually he would have melted right into Pattaya ... :o

AGENT COBRA,

this is a typical scandinavian european man living in thailand, who was finally

caught. trouble is there are too many likehim that crawl in like the scumbag he is.

imagine setting a fire to your house and killing your own kid, and he was married to

a thai woman. perhaps she will see him in a new light now and realize she married

a monster. see you in thailand sept. 9th.

AGENT,

[email protected]

To clear up the confusion about his forehead tattoo; this bit of added info is provided.

"The suspect, who has a tattoo across his forehead that reads "Born Free - Copenhagen," entered Thailand as a tourist in November last year, and had been living with a Thai woman in the popular resort town of Pattaya.

Frisstrup will be deported as soon as possible, police said.

born free?.... how ironic, eh? :o

:D
Great -  least Thai Immigration managed to keep another scum bag out of the kingdom.  :o

He's been living in the Kingdom, so Immigration let in the wanted criminal in the first place.... And I sense the credit should likely go to the Swedish Embassy for calling the Thai Immigration telling them where and when to pick him up...

Anyway, he's history now :D

:D Ajarn, me thinks a few too many Changs, what do the Swedes have to do with this sweet looking character?

Ajarn is right , it was the Swedish embassy who tipped off the powers that be!!!

Lets lynch him and burn him. Put tires round his neck and set them alight. We can all watch and enjoy. These tatoos are a disgrace!

Mmm, There goes the innocent until proven guilty theory. And wat the ###### is disgraceful about the tatts. It is after all his body. He is the one that has to look in the mirror.

Strange it was only after him trying to leave that he was nabbed though. Must have been very well behaved whilst here.

However, if he is guilty then see Jockeys comment.

Nomad

Do you think he is highly intelligent or has any brains at all?

He is obviously careful to look inconspicuious.

I mean honestly, if you're a hardcore drug dealer and rapist why get tatoos all over your head and body...

*note to self when becoming a drug dealer dont tatoo my face*

perhaps the tattoo artist "drilled" a little too deep?

I mean honestly, if you're a hardcore drug dealer and rapist why get tatoos all over your head and body...

Gave him a lobotomy. :o

Gave him a lobotomy. :o

and in the end, a very large Native American will smother him to death in the Bangkok prison (a slight deviation) with a pillow....

***my favorite movie of all time***

The pic and the article had me burst out laughing here in the internet place!

Imagine, an international criminal on the run with a big fookin' tatoo on his forehead like that!

:o

Imagine the description: "big tatoo on forehead" Not much chance of hiding it -- maybe an old Beatle wig with bangs?

Another movie reference: Richard Gere in the remake of "Breathless," the wanted schmuck with his picture on all the television stations and he's running around in a Cadillac convertible (stolen) with a red shirt open to the waist revealing the identifying tatoo of a broken heart on his chest.

...and throw a large plumbing fixture thru a barred window...and run off into the night to the mournful tune of a bowed saw (wonderful Jack Nietcze sound track...one of my all time favorites as well...)

in the Thai version, the hauntingly beautiful bowed saw is replaced by a sorrowful tune played on a khaen....

and the Native American is replaced by a very large Akha hilltribesman...

and lastly the plumbing fixture is changed to a squat toilet...

...and throw a large plumbing fixture thru a barred window...and run off into the night to the mournful tune of a bowed saw (wonderful Jack Nietcze sound track...one of my all time favorites as well...)

in the Thai version, the hauntingly beautiful bowed saw is replaced by a sorrowful tune played on a khaen....

and the Native American is replaced by a very large Akha hilltribesman...

and lastly the plumbing fixture is changed to a squat toilet...

Are squat lessons taught there ? :o

Danish 'tourist' arrested in international operation 

7325be33.jpg

58-year-old Danish citizen Leon Frisstrup

BANGKOK: --  Immigration police at Bangkok's Don Muang Airport yesterday arrested a Danish national wanted in his home country on a range of charges, including rape, infanticide and drug trafficking.

The 58 year-old Danish man, who had been living in Thailand's eastern resort of Pattaya in Chonburi Province as a 'tourist', was caught as he was attempting to flee to a third country with his Thai wife.

Named by the Danish government as a menace to the Copenhagen society, the man is wanted on charges of setting fire to his house and causing the death of three children, including one of his own.

The arrest came after close liaison between the Thai police and the Swedish Embassy, acting on behalf of Denmark.

--TNA 2005-03-11

would anyone call this 58 year old an old wrinkly fart to his face :o ! i think not, this guy would make mincemeat of most 25yo unfit western pasty fat lads, except thai taxi drivers of course! :rolleyes:is the cop ordering a take out?

I would call him a tatooed wrinkly slapheaded arrested pyromaniacal old fart........

Edited by chonabot