Which Water Do You Like?

Which Water  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yep, the bottle I have here has Nestle logo on it, maybe it gets an extra run through the filter.

The Water that comes out of the water plants is quiet clean and processed well, its mostly the pipes it goes through that cause all the issues.

This thread is somewhat bland.

For me Singha soda water, with a dash of lemon.

Does anyone have any idea how much a bottle of Evien or Volvic is in the is country????? - Better of buying beer.

Most of the bottled water is not mineral water - just purified. I boil it and use it for tea.

Water sucks.

Interesting article I found, so is this why Thais shower in cold water so much, they know whats in the water here? :)

"You absorb just as much if not more bad stuff from taking showers (many of these substances become vaporized in a hot shower) so if you're going to get a water filter for what you drink you might as well get one for the shower as well."

I have tried many of the drinking water here, some taste ok, some dont, which do you like?

I see many drinking fountains in the parks and along Sukhumvit. Seems the locals drink from them a lot. Do you know of any reported illness or particularly have any of your friends become ill.

Does anyone have any idea how much a bottle of Evien or Volvic is in the is country????? - Better of buying beer.

If you want a real price shock, check out the Jean Paul Gaultier branded Evian they sell in Tops, Emporium and places. It's over 350 Baht a bottle!

Martin

If you want a real price shock, check out the Jean Paul Gaultier branded Evian they sell in Tops, Emporium and places. It's over 350 Baht a bottle!

Martin

What???? Has it been blessed by St Paul himself?

Those Evian bosses must just laugh, laugh and laugh again as they're deciding what colour hide to have in their new Gulfstream