Eduardo Investigation

gennisis

I think its quite clear that UEFA overturend its own decision since they know very well that they were about to open the infamous can of worms. Because this is really a huge can with big worms.

I agree with Wenger that there are so many cases and they all should be looked at if they created a precedent.

UEFA would probably had been flooded with cases after this one if they went along with it.

But come on, it was a dive.

And Eduardo, as the idiot he is could not keep his mouth shut after UEFAs decision, and kept talking about the truth had finally arrived and so on.

Instead he should have kept quiet, lessons learned, and lets move on from here.

Kind of ironic though, he could easily gotten a penalty given to him in the match against England.

Another Ref could easily have given it.

• 1 month later...
OK guy's what's the view on n'Gog

Avoiding a tackle, or clear dive.

Lets see the furore this time and what direction it takes

As usual, my issue is with the official's re-warding this kind of thing. You want respect? Earn it.

post-22903-1257824386.jpg

Edited by bkkjames

OK guy's what's the view on n'Gog

Avoiding a tackle, or clear dive.

Lets see the furore this time and what direction it takes

As usual, my issue is with the official's re-warding this kind of thing. You want respect? Earn it.

And,as usual,my issue is with the cheating toe rags that con the referee into making that decision.Tell me,what was your reaction when you saw it in real time?Mine was a penalty until I saw it on slow motion which is what the arbiter should have at his disposal when making a decision that could effect the outcome of a match.

This issue goes even deeper,to the training ground.I don't think the average footballer has got the intelligence to dream up this type of thing so I'm putting the blame squarely on the managers and coaching staff,in the top flight football leagues across the globe, who actively encourage and practice these moves to 'get an edge'.

Tell me,what was your reaction when you saw it in real time?Mine was a penalty until I saw it on slow motion which is what the arbiter should have at his disposal when making a decision that could effect the outcome of a match.

My reaction was a pen too. Completely agree that an instant video replay appeal should be allowed to be made by the manager or the captain of the opposing team. And have the video replays shown on big screens at the ground so the supporters can see what a cheating twunt the player is - that shame should itself eliminate the problem to a large degree.

And when one considers that more and more goals are coming from set plays it seems (maybe Singer can confirm the stats on this), we should all be demanding that the Fu_k A ll do whatever they can to assist via video, empower, train the officials, etc in anyway possible to cut-out the screw-ups that lead to game changing calls that are wrong!

And when one considers that more and more goals are coming from set plays it seems (maybe Singer can confirm the stats on this), we should all be demanding that the Fu_k A ll do whatever they can to assist via video, empower, train the officials, etc in anyway possible to cut-out the screw-ups that lead to game changing calls that are wrong!

I've been saying it for years james, and still avidly support the call for technology to be used.

I've been saying it for years james, and still avidly support the call for technology to be used.

Wow we agree on something, :) don't make a habit of it.

Wow we agree on something, :) don't make a habit of it.

:D It's ok i won't. Not while you a RAG anyway :D

Don't blame the ref, blame the manager and the lack of technology.
so I'm putting the blame squarely on the managers and coaching staff,in the top flight football leagues across the globe, who actively encourage and practice these moves to 'get an edge'.

I agree.

Until video is brought in, it wont stop, or retrospective disciplinary action, I don't mean against individuals, it must be brought in at season's start and rigorously pursued.

As an aside, cannot ungentlemanly conduct be used retrospectively?