Get Baby

masumii

Doesn't sound like the BF is too interested in having a baby and what are your reasons for having the baby, to tie him down or get him to marry you or what?

reason to having a baby without his money or get him to marry causz these reson no need to me.

but just wanna be perfect family.

If he was as interested in this as you, it seems he would have done as the doctor suggested and you stated in the op that he did not. That is my reason for my post.

thanks Kringle

umm..... in case of us reason to living are get baby at first but as you said ...Does he as interested in this as me now?... i should think it again.

in my mind meaning of perfect family are get baby.

Doesn't sound like the BF is too interested in having a baby and what are your reasons for having the baby, to tie him down or get him to marry you or what?

reason to having a baby without his money or get him to marry causz these reson no need to me.

but just wanna be perfect family.

try to this http://www.thaiclinic.com/infertile.html

If he was as interested in this as you, it seems he would have done as the doctor suggested and you stated in the op that he did not. That is my reason for my post.

thanks Kringle

umm..... in case of us reason to living are get baby at first but as you said ...Does he as interested in this as me now?... i should think it again.

Just having a baby does not mean that it will be a perfect family. Both you and him have to want this and it is a very big responsibility to raise a baby through to an adult. It can be very expensive and you have to be emotionally and psycologically prepared to handle this. How old are you and how old is the BF. Think hard about what you do as you can also chase your guy away getting pregnant if this is something he really doesn't want.

Good luck,

Kringle

thanks Kringle

Just having a baby does not mean that it will be a perfect family. Both you and him have to want this and it is a very big responsibility to raise a baby through to an adult. It can be very expensive and you have to be emotionally and psycologically prepared to handle this. How old are you and how old is the BF. Think hard about what you do as you can also chase your guy away getting pregnant if this is something he really doesn't want.

Good luck,

Kringle

:o i am 28 and my husband(bf) 42

i plan to get baby since been with my boyfriend.

but some problem  he has low liquid and didnt do anything as doctor said.

what should i do? :D

I am I the only one that thinks this post is complete BS?? :o

The fake 'broken English' attempt is obviously crap and who in there right mind posts on an Expat internet forum about this kind of thing???

Hellooooooooooo moderators..........

I went ahead with this because I'm an older bloke with a fairly new baby and know how hard this is to do at my age, never mind any other age. I do believe that some Thai women think this way and I wouldn't want the baby to suffer because the parents were not prepared to take care of it.

It is sad that if this is not a troll that she would think this way but if it is then she, it caught me trying to give the best info that I could provide, even if it was in the latter stages of the thread.

Edited by Kringle

i plan to get baby since been with my boyfriend.

but some problem  he has low liquid and didnt do anything as doctor said.

what should i do? :D

I am I the only one that thinks this post is complete BS?? :o

The fake 'broken English' attempt is obviously crap and who in there right mind posts on an Expat internet forum about this kind of thing???

Hellooooooooooo moderators..........

Well spotted Shola. You must have eyes like one of those rats. :D

I was kinda sittin' on the fence thinking maybe the BF was faking his orgasms. :D