Tennis And Rugby

Wellington

Our favourite sports and I have searched the internet this morning to see where

1. The US Open is being broadcast starting today, and

2.where is The Tri-Nations being shown.

As usual Star and Espn are full of soccer ,ping pong and golf but never the Rugby

Can anyone help?

Hi!

The US open is being broadcast on ch 62 true sport live @ 06:00 till 10:00 and from 22:00 till 05:00 daily until the mens final @ 03:00 on Mon 14 Sept. It's really a matter of getting up early, staying awake or watching the replays.

Next Tri Nations match ( Wallabies v Springboks ) is next Sat @ 17:00 local time, that's more realistic, we will be watching it live, with a hot meat pie and a cold V.B. stubbie along with all the other NRL and AFL weekend games.

For full programing on Aus. sport. NRL, AFL and Tri Nations matches live, view Australian network program guide, it's pretty comprehensive.

australianetwork com/guide/sportslounge

I hope the above answers your questions.

Cheers 'n' beers.

As usual Star and Espn are full of soccer ,ping pong and golf but never the Rugby

Can anyone help?

Go out for a beer to watch the tri-nations on the South African Supersport channels.

I have checked and they are not showing the US Open tennis on Supersport so you'll need to find a place with Astro.

That's assuming that it's not anywhere on UBC and their internet scheduling is wrong.

Can anyone help?

Go out for a beer to watch the tri-nations on the South African Supersport channels.

I have checked and they are not showing the US Open tennis on Supersport so you'll need to find a place with Astro.

That's assuming that it's not anywhere on UBC and their internet scheduling is wrong.

FYI. I am presently watching the US open on TRUE ch 62. Kim Clijsters v Kutuznova. Clijsters 3 zip. Don't know if it's on astro, I don't need to know. What I do know is I'll be asleep b/4 the games over but can watch the repeat in the morning. At least that's one advantage of having True/UBC.

I would rather watch the tri nations, rugby, and all other VFL and ARL games via direct satelite link as I have, rather than through a somewhat suss and blurry supersport or astro feed, The sound is in sync as well as a better picture quality.